Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo what the fukk are two 16 year olds doing out and about at almost 2 am?! I don’t give a damn if it’s the summer or not. No way in hell would I have been allowed to be out of the house that late at night when I was 16.
Couldn’t agree more bro. This is just sad news all round. Makes me want to take a break from the coli.

So much negativity in life these days.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
According to the Columbus Division of Police, the first teen, from Canal Winchester, was brought to police headquarters by his parents, where he agreed to an interview with detectives. The boy allegedly confessed to stealing Stakely’s car on July 11 and hitting her with the vehicle.
So they had enough sense to turn him in but not enough to raise him to not be a car jacking murderer? So I’m so tired of these shytty parents.

A child has lost a hard working mother because two shytty parents couldn’t do a decent job raising their son. Hanging out with two 16 year olds at 1am in the morning?

Complete and utter failure. :scust:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So they had enough sense to turn him in but not enough to raise him to not be a car jacking murderer?

Yes, they did. Which defies coli logic because they assume if a (black) kid is out jacking cars and stealing, using drugs, shooting guns that their deadbeat parents despite not teaching them anything or spending anytime with this has taught them how to steal, jack cars, use drugs and shoot people. In their minds their parents aren't going to work, having a job that keeps them out of the house 40hrs a week if not more, but they're lazy, uneducated welfare queens and Madden kings that hang out in the hood all day and collect government checks while stealing, using and selling drugs and living the same lifestyle.

Which is funny because if you look at the family history of white school and mass shooters that aren't adults, they're using their parents gun, or their parent bought them the gun personally and actually did take the time to teach them to shoot....but if course then that's not the parents fault.....that's mental illness...:mjpls: