Mom dies trying to stop person stealing her car while her son was inside

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Warning to you parents. At nightfall anything goes. shyt get real demonic out here. Be on high alert and don't be food out here. Folks is doing bad and risking it all for nothing

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Obviously thieves shouldn't steal. We don't live in that world. Thieves steal, murderers murder, rapist rape. Obviously they shouldn't but that's not going to change.

What you are not going to do is make a thief or a murderer or a rapist have a change of heart. They aren't going to see the error of their ways or realized they fukked up. "Oh shyt, you were going to work? My bad" **gets out of car** that's not happening.

These folks are going to panic, kill you and possibly any other innocents.
I bet whenever this person gets caught, they’ll be in court apologizing for killing that woman. He probably had that “change of heart” when he realized a kid was in the car, that’s why he ran off and left both the car and the kid. We don’t live in a world where everybody is 100% aware of their surroundings and can just yell and make the criminal run off.. he could’ve very well just put the gun to her head to make her give him the car… she just left it running and he got it. I just think people are tired of letting the criminal get off. A lot of murders happen because the person or family trusted the murdered before he/she murdered. People aren’t going to say “well you trusted them, it’s your fault.” That’s not right. Anyway, we all wish the lady would’ve just taken the keys with her but that didn’t happen… The car theft shouldn’t have happened either.

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Working 2 jobs to support her son.

Very said, its unfortunate and never should have happened.

Fukk that thief, charge him with murder as well. Ruined numerous lives with that bullshyt

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Living in the suburbs she probably naively thought stuff like that doesn't or wouldn't happen because it's supposed to be their safe “haven” protecting them from societal ills...

People (especially whites) who live in the burbs or small towns have a habit of leaving their doors and cars unlocked with keys inside because they don't think what happens in the inner cities can happen to them.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Charge that MF with murder, child endangerment, kidnapping, grand theft auto, everything

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Extremely shady area or a setup?

Someone had to be watching to peep the running car outside that quickly.

I’m thinking it was a junkie or homeless person

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
R.I.P.

When the criminals are caught, I want to see them get life. I don’t want to hear anything about them not meaning to kill her. She is dead because they decided to take by force what didn't belong to them.

And I don't think it is right to make the mother leaving her car running the focus. If you go throughout your life, there are many moments where you've done something careless. You just didn't have the misfortune of things ending in the worst way possible.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bet whenever this person gets caught, they’ll be in court apologizing for killing that woman. He probably had that “change of heart” when he realized a kid was in the car, that’s why he ran off and left both the car and the kid. We don’t live in a world where everybody is 100% aware of their surroundings and can just yell and make the criminal run off.. he could’ve very well just put the gun to her head to make her give him the car… she just left it running and he got it. I just think people are tired of letting the criminal get off. A lot of murders happen because the person or family trusted the murdered before he/she murdered. People aren’t going to say “well you trusted them, it’s your fault.” That’s not right. Anyway, we all wish the lady would’ve just taken the keys with her but that didn’t happen… The car theft shouldn’t have happened either.

I agree with you. Whenever people get caught they often cop pleas. That's on them and that's after the fact. No amount of im sorrys or anything ever reverses the damage, brings back a life, undos what was done, takes the pain away.

Too many cats particularly on here have slave syndrome. They watch too many movies and think everyone has a soft spot, that there's some magic words or behavior one can exhibit to stop someone that's hell bent on doing what they're going to do.

I don't know how many rapes, murders, genocide, kidnappings they need to read about, watch, listen to or be told about where people beg for their life, plead with the offender and that shyt doesn't make a difference. These motherfukkers would plead with slave masters and white supremacists thinking all the people that suffered from them just didn't say the right words or do the right things to save their life. They always believe that "well maybe this offender is different".

Like I said in my original post had it just been her car, she probably would've let him leave and just call 911. Her kid was in the car so she died defending her child. That's what any good parent would do. Protect their child from harm. You can't fault her for that.

What we can do and what I did is state. Do not leave your car running, never leave your child in a car unattended. Even for a couple minutes. We see videos of people getting their shyt taken while they pump gas. Just don't do it. And especially at night.

People want to get their feelings hurt and point fingers and be mad thinking "it won't happen to me" "but but but they shouldn't be stealing anyway" we live in a dangerous world and we have to take precautions.

People out there actively, in the middle of committing a crime aren't going to have some realization or change of heart during. We know he will probably be crying in court. That wont bring her back.

RIP to her, blessings for the child, death to him and for everyone else protect yourself and your loved ones AT ALL TIMES. Just because you are cool and good, having a good day or normal day doesnt mean some dumb ass ain't lurking.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Hope they throw away the key not only did he endanger/kidnap a child+ stole a car he additionally killed someone. Rip

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

NAH I DONT.

I TAKE MY LIL MAN
OUT OF THE CAR SEAT
EVEN IF IM GONNA BE GONE FOR 20 SECONDS
SIMPLY DUE TO THE FACT IVE READ
THESE TYPE OF TRAGIC STORIES
SO MANY TIMES ON THIS FORUM.

IM STILL NOT VICTIM BLAMING THOUGH

RIP TO THAT WOMEN
AND IT LOOKS LIKE THE
CHILD IS POSSIBLY MIXED
IF THATS HIM IN THE PHOTO.
:devil:
:evil:

First RIP to get. Hopefully they catch the idiot & he gets the max.

I didn’t really see it as victim blaming just pointing it out. It wasn’t her fault, however there are things people can do to avoid these situations.