Stop TRYING TO party with them!

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
white clubs are lame as fukk tho?

wack music and wack bytches,

why would a black person want to go to that?

glad i live in a city with an active black nightlife scene.

Damn... my area is straight up white. No play from these wack ass hoes

:upsetfavre:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Same thing happen to me couple months ago. I'm sitting at the bar minding my business, the the bouncer tells me that I gotta buy a drink or I should leave. I've been coming here for a while but I knew dude just made up the rule as he went. Before I came in dude was looking at me funny and saw I was looking at this cac chick. I called him out telling him that you made those rules up cause I was looking at the white chick. Left that weak ass bar and never went since.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
"Everyone must abide by the dress code. Fashion forward attire. No athletic gear of any sort, no baggy clothing, no tank tops, no athletic hats, chains or excessive jewelry, sunglasses, no sneakers or work boots."

NO N!GGERS

They ain't slick. They know the only group of people that wear that stuff are black folks.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Lmao. EVERYBODY knows this means no black people. What grinds my gears is brehs who be all on that " it's their club, their rules!" shyt. NO, nikkas. Granted, we shouldn't be dying to get into these places, but we should at least have the OPTION to go there. The whole point is that this shyt should not exist period in 2016. These cac spots need to be checked and exposed. You let em slide on some "gosh, oh well" shyt and more and more "no nikkas" spots will be prevalent. They deserve to go through the ringer.

THIS! Who the hell is gonna tell me I'm not allowed to go to this club or that bar or this school just because it "belongs to white folks" I'll go ANYWHERE I PLEASE IN THIS COUNTRY and around the world. Just like Jim Crow era. White folks can walk in a black community if they want to and nobody should say shyt or walk the other side of the road. but when we stumble across the tracks we get lynch mobs and our city get burned down. Nah put that club on summer jam

:scust:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Cac clubs like Pulse in Miami are no place for Black folks even though the shooter apparently wouldn't shoot Blacks. Our club's these days may see a fist fight or stabbing but certainly not 50 people dying. Terrorists want as many cacs as possible concentrated in one area.

SireSiah#KWU

Mark 2:16-17
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Na... honestly... I never fukked with HP... back then that city was "beneath me" like you know young dumb WS niccas (yes talking about me too at 15-20) was mad arrogant and thought we was the shyt. Winston was the city, Gboro had the bytches, HP.... eh.... they got furniture:mjlol:

They never really brought much to the table that generated interest for me to venture like that. Other than traveling for Bball when I played for Parkland High. I dont think I really ever went to HP till I got to A&T and I was just curious. I fukked only ONE chick from there years later... and they chick still there looking hood as fukk:lolbron:with her dirty ass hood HP nicca:russ:

Full disclosure... I aint even respect other cities in NC till I moved to Charlotte... thats when I saw and learned some shyt:whew:

Breh did you used to play ball with Cliff and Danny at Parkland?

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Idk who is worse.

The c00ns who hate being black

Or

The black people that are so desperate for cac love and validation