So we gonna like this racist *** havoc aka playwithpuddin post here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:rudy: helping and protecting the community..you're right if you mean planting dope, falsifying police reports, locking nikkas in jail, testifying on behalf of the blue line, beating nikkas with batons on the late nite...you're not only cop, your a racist to your own people..

Man shut the fukk up. There are a lot of black officers who actually care about the well being of people. You not even addressing the racist cac huh. Get alll the way the fukk out of here with this bullshyt. I bet your bytch ass will call the "pigs" soon as someone breaks into your shyt.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
if i see a police and a cac fighting, i aint taking sides :lupe:

i'm still not 100% on the havoc00 on st0rmfr0nt being the havoc00 from here....if anything someone might have signed up on there posing as him for a few posts to get everyone to turn on him here :manny:

but maybe not :manny:

My nikka, @bk confirmed he had to ban Havoc because he came back as an alias who was saying mad racist shyt.

Last edited by a moderator:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
i got nothing against havoc, but i can understand why people turned on him

it's disingenuous for him to lash out with racism as a last resort on here after getting frustrated and exhausting all his other troll methods, especially since he's been around for so many years and never led anyone to believe he was that type of dude

it's like a white girl who only fukks black men, but as soon as one dumps her it's "dumb ****** fukk you" until she calms down and goes back to fukking another one

i don't really believe havoc is racist or hates black people, but he made it hard on himself doing the shyt he did
iJlpeYgi3cQQn.gif

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
:leon: thats pretty good. he for real about it?

He's been making songs yeah. I've known dude since I was 8 so he keeps trying to get me on tracks for whatever reason. I keep tellin him breh, you're good man, keep going. I think he believes he needs a white rapper to stand out which is why he keeps tryna get me to rap.

He's ill tho. Better than most rappers I listen to

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
dude sucks - LOL @ anyone giving him a pass but then again 80% of the people here are dipshyts.

Status
Not open for further replies.