Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
@havoc00 you fukkin cac :birdman:

@charmander lets squad up on this nikka :birdman:

i got nothing against havoc, but i can understand why people turned on him

it's disingenuous for him to lash out with racism as a last resort on here after getting frustrated and exhausting all his other troll methods, especially since he's been around for so many years and never led anyone to believe he was that type of dude

it's like a white girl who only fukks black men, but as soon as one dumps her it's "dumb ****** fukk you" until she calms down and goes back to fukking another one

i don't really believe havoc is racist or hates black people, but he made it hard on himself doing the shyt he did

Last edited by a moderator:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18

it's disingenuous for him to lash out with racism as a last resort on here after getting frustrated and exhausting all his other troll methods, especially since he's been around for so many years and never led anyone to believe he was that type of dude

it's like a white girl who only fukks black men, but as soon as one dumps her it's "dumb ****** fukk you" until she calms down and goes back to fukking another one

i don't really believe havoc is racist or hates black people, but he made it hard on himself doing the shyt he did
So can we neg rape him? :patrice:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....

Dont defend that faggit just because you let him into Icey
:usure:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
ibnLIZjcYkCCFF.gif

Daps
Not when I just passed the law enforcement exam :obama:

Im a good man, don't drag me name in the mud sir

:russ: at ya edit, you wanna see me fall dont u

Damn my nikka...you tryna be the Police? :wtf:

Are you gonna arrest nikkas, steal they work and sell it back to them or are you gonna be the Dark Skin Chris Dorner...and look out for the hood?:obama:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Cosign, I said in this in the other thread, no one should be "Hav is back ya'll :ahh: :blessed: ". He probably calling us monkeys, right after he finish listening to Chief Keef.

Let's take out the st0rmfr0nt aspect, let's look at the undispitutable facts

1. Was always talking shyt about Ray Lewis(who are the majority Ray Lewis haters? :skip:)

2. Had some snide comments in some of the Africa threads in TLR.

3. Frequently posts about how he drinks 40's and collects welfare.

All of this on top of posting on st0rmfr0nt and having multiple alias :heh:
Not to mention posting dikkpics and joking about kids dying :scusthov:

Status
Not open for further replies.