So we gonna like this racist *** havoc aka playwithpuddin post here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Lmao, y'all didn't know this? His 'I'm down with blacks' attitude was so fukking transparent. There's trolling and then there's crossing the line.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
tumblr_me3l5kVmOI1rk5wnbo1_400.gif

But breh......I am THEE GOAT CAC

@Broke Wave @villain @ikbm @charmander @Mook can confirm this

I'm insulted u didn't mention me :scusthov:

Any whiteboy that listens to pastor troy is good in my book :salute:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
So first it was Havoc Da Gawd all the time about 6 months ago and now nikkas want to be all militant and shyt. We aren't fooled by the nikkas co-signing this crackkka in the past.:stopitslime:

When are you nikkas gonna get on the black women bashers next? :birdman:

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
havoc00
Forum Member

How do you deal with everyday life and blacks and others?
When it comes to jobs, working with them, or having a class with them or anything of the sorts? Are you respectful? do you avoid them etc....?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So first it was Havoc Da Gawd all the time about 6 months ago and now nikkas want to be all militant and shyt. We aren't fooled by the nikkas co-signing this crackkka in the past.:stopitslime:

When are you nikkas gonna get on the black women bashers next?
:birdman:

:whoa: let us cook

Daps
Not me moron stated this numerous times. I cant even get havoc00 on my psn or xbl or emial account. Why would I post on sohh from 04 and now this site for years if I was racist. OP is a moron and looking for views. Nice try though.

Daps
He mimic black stereo types for co-signs. I have been saying this for a min now. Im pretty sure he has another account with a different name over there talking about how get respect from blacks by acting like them.

lol @ acting black. I drink 40ozs more white college kids drink them then blacks. I hardly listen to rap and like fast food. So your saying that drinking 40ozs eating fried food and listening to some rap is what a black person is? Is that how you define your race? That sounds very low and doesn't speak much for how you feel about yourself or your race. and LOL @ racists like Reganomics getting props for being racist. You cant make this shyt up

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
lol @ acting black. I drink 40ozs more white college kids drink them then blacks. I hardly listen to rap and like fast food. So your saying that drinking 40ozs eating fried food and listening to some rap is what a black person is? Is that how you define your race? That sounds very low and doesn't speak much for how you feel about yourself or your race. and LOL @ racists like Reganomics getting props for being racist. You cant make this shyt up

@bk already called you out for coming back after you were banned making racist comments. You can deny the st0rmfr0nt thing which is likely to be you anyways all you want, but you can't cop pleas to that one

Daps
BTW you can post on other boards I post on, we can post together, Ill say your my boyfriend and I showed you the site PM me for my usernames on there if you wanna :shaq:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Cheers!

Daps
@bk already called you out for coming back after you were banned making racist comments. You can deny the st0rmfr0nt thing which is likely to be you anyways all you want, but you can't cop pleas to that one

It was trolling, and hilarious and I shyt on everyone. The Fox news appreciation thread got people heated :heh: So Essau and reganomics can have fun with race jokes and stereotypes and get co signed but others cant? This picks what it wants to be sensitive about its hilarious.The best reaction was the ban for making fun of the school shooting :ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.