So we gonna like this racist *** havoc aka playwithpuddin post here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
SMH @ giving dude a pass. Have some fukking self respect. He came back with an alias with the sole purpose of shytting on black people after he said this whole board was shyt (mostly black) and he posts on st0rmfr0nt. "Bu bu bu but he shyt on himself and he drinks 40s and provides entertaining stories." Nah, General Mills provides entertaining stories, Havoc is just playing a racial stereotype and some of y'all clapping like a bunch of seals.

Daps
SMH @ giving dude a pass. Have some fukking self respect. He came back with an alias with the sole purpose of shytting on black people after he said this whole board was shyt (mostly black) and he posts on st0rmfr0nt. "Bu bu bu but he shyt on himself and he drinks 40s and provides entertaining stories." Nah, General Mills provides entertaining stories, Havoc is just playing a racial stereotype and some of y'all clapping like a bunch of seals.

So stereotypes define you as a black man? Thats sad that you feel like that. Ill pray for you and your insecurities

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
So stereotypes define you as a black man? Thats sad that you feel like that. Ill pray for you and your insecurities

CAC please, you can't spin that on me. Only one insecure is you. shytting on yourself for attention :deadrose: Is that the only way people gonna pay attention to you? And trolling by being a racial stereotype? What a sad life :pachaha:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GotDayum.gif

:sighs:

:rashad:

Daps
Dude, you know I love you. But, wtf at that st0rmfr0nt shyt? Are you serious? Please explain yourself. :ufdup:

I dont post on that site lol. Someone looked up my name and it came up to that. I guess its a fairly common name cause I cant even get it for my e-mail my xbox my psn other boards etc..... so someone saw the name and ran with it to shyt on me and get views on the thread. It is what it is :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.