So we gonna like this racist *** havoc aka playwithpuddin post here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
if i see a police and a cac fighting, i aint taking sides :lupe:

i'm still not 100% on the havoc00 on st0rmfr0nt being the havoc00 from here....if anything someone might have signed up on there posing as him for a few posts to get everyone to turn on him here :manny:

but maybe not :manny:

http://www.the-coli.com/3592569-post48.html

He was banned a second time for making racist comments...

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Im just gonna be locking up the bad guys and taking care of the good people. I have no reason to plant or abuse my people. Especially if I can even talk and reach to the youth. No all cops are bad

That's a rookie fantasy..once your captain or chief sees that you have not enough black perps on your paper work, they're gonna put their foot down on ya neck so hard that you'll be demoted to doing lowly jobs at the department till you're old and grey..

:ufdup: you better start arresting black people if you wanna make it ahead in the department..

And thinking you can come into my black community speaking that devil tongue..we ain't trying to hear it..

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
That's a rookie fantasy..once your captain or chief sees that you have not enough black perps on your paper work, they're gonna put their foot down on ya neck so hard that you'll be demoted to doing lowly jobs at the department till you're old and grey..

:ufdup: you better start arresting black people if you wanna make it ahead in the department..

And thinking you can come into my black community speaking that devil tongue..we ain't trying to hear it..

Funny cause the cop that actually made me turn my life around is a captain now

Status
Not open for further replies.