So we gonna like this racist *** havoc aka playwithpuddin post here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
I dont post on that site lol. Someone looked up my name and it came up to that. I guess its a fairly common name cause I cant even get it for my e-mail my xbox my psn other boards etc..... so someone saw the name and ran with it to shyt on me and get views on the thread. It is what it is :manny:

I hope so. :usure:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
I dont post on that site lol. Someone looked up my name and it came up to that. I guess its a fairly common name cause I cant even get it for my e-mail my xbox my psn other boards etc..... so someone saw the name and ran with it to shyt on me and get views on the thread. It is what it is :manny:

So explain your temporary disappearance from the coli. The st0rmfr0nt thing seemed to pop up between the time you were banned and the time playingwithpuddin appeared

Daps
So explain your temporary disappearance from the coli. The st0rmfr0nt thing seemed to pop up between the time you were banned and the time playingwithpuddin appeared

I posted on gamefaqs the IGN website although my havoc000 name was banned but im back on there. And when I was banned I came back with rick ross titty sweat eduard khil and 1 or 2 other names

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
I been posting on hip hop sites since like 03. the necro forum ughh forum and other shyt. Do you really think its some elaborate stealth racist operation or some shyt, come on

If that's the case then what was that racist bullshyt that you were spewing under your eduard khil nick? :rudy:

Daps
If that's the case then what was that racist bullshyt that you were spewing under your eduard khil nick? :rudy:

Nothing more then trolling and stereotyping jokes, the same thing other posters do. I shyt on jews for like a year on here made fun of dead school kids, nothing to me is off limits in terms of entertainment or jokes. hence the bill o'reilly appreciation thread ettc...

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
fukking disgusting, all of you that's giving him a pass.

but but but its trolling so it doesnt count :rudy:

I gave yall evidence that he's racist, but yall still wanna take his word for it :what:

He gets banned, comes back to drop some racist post gets banned again and all of a sudden we find a user name of his on a racist site...Thats him on the fukking site, no doubt about it but yall dont hear me though.

One day we gonna come across another account of his over there calling yall suckers and ******s.

@scust you all, yall let me down today.

Daps

I gave yall evidence that he's racist, but yall still wanna take his word for it :what:

He gets banned, comes back to drop some racist post gets banned again and all of a sudden we find a user name of his on a racist site...Thats him on the fukking site, no doubt about it but yall dont hear me though.

One day we gonna come across another account of his over there calling yall suckers and ******s.

yawn ur witch hunt has failed u fakkit. But this thread did generate ur most views so congrats I guess? you failed though my friend, nice attempt and I commend u on the effort but no facts sorry

phelpsface2.png

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

:pachaha: nikka did you just get here? The scust things they cosign for laughs are nothing new

Status
Not open for further replies.