Richard Leadbetter thinks a PC on the power level of the PS5 Pro would cost "a fair a bit more", says the RTX 4070 would be the closest equivalent GPU

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That 'pc master race' shyt is embarrassing and pathetic.
not 1 person has said those words in this thread weirdo. You nerds are so flustered by PC gang telling yall that the PS5 Pro is a waste of money that you seeing things :mjlol:
Getting mad over what some find as a value to purchase is goofy as hell.
Theres no value in the PS5 pro. None. Thats why its getting roasted through out the entire internet, not just here.

o. I want to buy, plug in and play....for CHEAPER than a PC and have the best versions of PS5 games I play. That's it.
Or you can just trade in your console when you’re done with it like people ahve been doing for over 20 years

Yall are wasting your breath, no one here convinced they’re getting a pro model console this generation is gonna get a computer instead :mjlol:
I dont even get these arguments, yall dont have a regular PC right now? Why do you need to buy 100% new parts for a new PC to be compared to PS5 Pro cost :sas2: rational thinking people know you just upgrade your PC over time :sas2: I havnt touched my PC in years but if I want to put a 4070 Super and a new AMD processor in it, I can, which would cost less than a PS5 Pro and be probably 3-5x better than a PS6.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I mean, PS5 pro IS a “peasant build”

People aren’t really wrong for pointing out other competing “peasant builds”

It’s just that anyone with common sense who's gonna take the time and $800 to spend on a piece of gaming hardware, is gonna spend the extra couple hundred bucks to make it something worthwhile.

PS5 pro is specifically for sony stan’s. These the same dudes who bought the PS portal and PSVR2. They just wanna play games the best they can on a piece of hardware that has the playstation logo on it.

:manny:
These idiots doing all this yapping just to play Call of Duty at the same resolution and FPS as the PS5 they already own :laff:

they could walk to their toilet right now and put $800 in it and flush it, and Call of Duty on their TV would still look the same

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
PS5 pro is specifically for sony stan’s. These the same dudes who bought the PS portal and PSVR2. They just wanna play games the best they can on a piece of hardware that has the playstation logo on it.

Correct

Same reason why xbox stans had no problem buying pro consoles last generation

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
First of all, a 4070 is only $500-600.

Second of all, a 2070 super with a nice processor is better than PS5 Pro, that card came out in 2019, why are you focusing ona 4070? a 4070 is not equal to a PS5 Pro, a 4070 will outperform the eventual PS6 already.

you do this for decades, its quite embarrassing. Yall always comparing it to some high end video card, when it really it performs about as equal as 2 generations prior

combined with the garbage processor in the PS5 pro, your games will run about as good as a 3060 TI, at best. Which is more like a $300 card. You can find a new 4060 TI for $350 which will probably best the eventual PS6 as well.
i just that very card. its $624 for the card ALONE

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I mean, PS5 pro IS a “peasant build”

People aren’t really wrong for pointing out other competing “peasant builds”

It’s just that anyone with common sense who's gonna take the time and $800 to spend on a piece of gaming hardware, is gonna spend the extra couple hundred bucks to make it something worthwhile.

:manny:
I mean that’s the point it’s a console

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I mean that’s the point it’s a console

Confused Basketball Wives GIF by VH1 - Find & Share on GIPHY

And they wouldn’t even have all this smoke if xbox were releasing a mid-gen console. They had no argument for why they bought a pro model last gen :mjlol:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Ok this has me curious guys help me out.
Me and my wife both got acer nitro 5 17inches and they have like the i7 dual core in them, I'm sure we bought them in like 2021-2022 so I forget the model, but basically whatever was the latest version that year, but they also have the rtx gpu, how does it stack up to the ps5 pro im curious

Cause for the longest I didn't know I could run a ps4 quality game on it cause im just now getting savvy to computer gaming, but I want to get the silent hill 2 remake so I was wondering if it would be powerful enough to run that well.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You are speaking to the initiated though. Gaming nerds on a hip hop forum in 2024, talking about gaming.... Of course it's easy to us. Of course low IQ people can dissemble a computer.

You know what's also easy? Changing your oil. Paining your living room. Cleaning your house. But every day, people with money choose the more expensive, less quality work of Jiffy Lube vs spending 30 mins on Saturday doing a top notch job themselves for cheap.

Why? Cause when you never done it, it's not so easy. In fact, you'd rather pay somebody to do then find out just how easy/hard it is.

All we're saying, is the same thing we've always said and that the numbers show.. Most people aren't doing all that shyt. Most people aren't even going to buy a pre built gaming computer. They are going to get the Jiffy Lube job of a console every single time. Because nothing about PC gaming is simple as, or cheap as, or easy as, buying a console and plugging it into your TV
The numbers show that PC is becoming the target platform, the console makers are gravitating to that market so your point is literally ass backwards. Might have to start calling you Mr McGee :
3F1DA23F053F5987AF6F9D1EAB1C09071E818BDB