Richard Leadbetter thinks a PC on the power level of the PS5 Pro would cost "a fair a bit more", says the RTX 4070 would be the closest equivalent GPU

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PC gaming community like every other community are the worst :mjlol: They're NO different than the "Sony stans" they love to bytch about. All the hoopla over the Pro is just insecurity. All throughout the gen it was you can get a build that was cheaper/same price as the PS5 that will smoke it to now essentially almost $2K builds to play a game with a bit more P's as they call it.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Can't ignore the overhead of Windows running as well.
Youve officially lost it. Damn this is pathetic to witness in real time :why: ive always looked at you as a level headed poster :why: its like you took some fentanyl and got permanent brain damage :why: aint no way you using this as a talking point :why:

If you want the absolute best, you 100% go PC, but in doing so, the cost will also be much higher.
This is just not factually true. As pointed out many times, for near the price range you can build a much more powerful PC.

you are not getting the equivalent of what is in a PS5 Pro in a gaming PC for the same price. not even close. cats want people to turn into MacGuyver and comeup shuffle craiglist been good to a nikka shop for parts and shyt to come close. Cmon dog, gotta stop the cap.
Why even need a new PC? Most of my PC parts were released from 2019-2020 and its stronger by far than a PS5 Pro. Why are you dead set on comparing to new pc components, that are already better than what will be in the ps6?

Youve gone full MAGA like on the Sony stanning. Full cult like, retarded in a sense, brain shut off from anything that isnt positive Sony news.

Very disappointing man. This aint wavy. The ps5 pro is a piece of shyt system. This is factual. Spending $800 to play games at 1080p and 30 to 60 fps is insane.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Nah, that award should go to non console gaming folks complaining about consoles.
Whats the title and topic to the thread we are both in right now again?

Youre not helping the “Sony Stans are the dumbest stans” allegations :russ:

*makes thread(s) comparing the prices of GPU's and consoles

"why are PC Gamers doing this?" :troll:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Youve officially lost it. Damn this is pathetic to witness in real time :why: ive always looked at you as a level headed poster :why: its like you took some fentanyl and got permanent brain damage :why: aint no way you using this as a talking point :why:

This is just not factually true. As pointed out many times, for near the price range you can build a much more powerful PC.

Why even need a new PC? Most of my PC parts were released from 2019-2020 and its stronger by far than a PS5 Pro. Why are you dead set on comparing to new pc components, that are already better than what will be in the ps6?

Youve gone full MAGA like on the Sony stanning. Full cult like, retarded in a sense, brain shut off from anything that isnt positive Sony news.

Very disappointing man. This aint wavy. The ps5 pro is a piece of shyt system. This is factual. Spending $800 to play games at 1080p and 30 to 60 fps is insane.
Nobody reading all that. You being delusional off this whole Superior PC shyt.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm confused why you'd buy a pc the power of the pspro? Seems stupid to me
Especially when you know it will cost MORE. If you gonna spend bread on a gaming rig , don't half ass when it's gonna costs more from the jump anyway. A PC GPU with the ray tracing specs and DLSS similar to the PS5 pro is running between 500-700 alone.

shyt is goofy as hell. PC stans have jumped off the Cliff

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
“Can’t we all just stop the cap”

lol.jpg

Bruh that’s a fire hazard
station19-fire-truck.gif

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Especially when you know it will cost MORE. If you gonna spend bread on a gaming rig , don't half ass when it's gonna costs more from the jump anyway. A PC GPU with the ray tracing specs and DLSS similar to the PS5 pro is running between 500-700 alone.

shyt is goofy as hell. PC stans have jumped off the Cliff
my man you 40 years old with 3 kids crashing out over a kid toy. You going hard for some shyt that your young kids are excited about... think about that, as a grown man, why are you invested this much into this kid toy ?

a kid toy

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
me saying the PS5 Pro is shyt isnt pocket watching, the regular Ps5 is shyt as well and its cheap :heh:
you can have that opinion, but going around calling people retarded, broke, etc over the PS5pro is prime pocket watching.

but I'll let you cook.