Richard Leadbetter thinks a PC on the power level of the PS5 Pro would cost "a fair a bit more", says the RTX 4070 would be the closest equivalent GPU

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
which points have you destroyed, you not even buying a PS5 Pro :mjlol: poverty gamer :wow: imagine deleting GTA 5 and reinstalling it 5 times because you're too cheap to buy a bigger hard drive :wow: but coming on here and arguing PC builds :wow:
Imagine talking about gaming, but you only play one game.

:mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Imagine talking about gaming, but you only play one game.

:mjlol:
Sorry im not interested in slow motion 40 hour total game play games like you. Maybe you can redownload the last of us for the 5th time

Someone get this peasant away from me :hhh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You the one always talking about gaming on a budget, not me :umad:
Actually that was you.... You claimed you can PC game on a budget when I assured you, you can't

We STILL haven't seen that $700 flat computer but you still talking. Done moved the goalposts out the stadium to now talk about hard drive space

Wrap this shyt up fam

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Lol this thread is crazy.

I got a 4080 and still delete n add games as needed :mjlol:

Yall iust like arguing with each other
Poverty gaming. Imagine buying games on steam since like 2010 and not having every single game installed at the same time.

:scusthov:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You claimed you can PC game on a budget when I assured you, you can't
But we proved you can :dwillhuh: with multiple builds in here :dwillhuh:
We STILL haven't seen that $700 flat computer but you still talking.
if you really on a budget buy some cheap cases etc off ebay or some shyt :mjlol: we got it to $800 thats close enough weirdo

You got 2 kids but you saying you dont need extra controllers? Yea, aight :stopitslime:

Get ya peasant ass on weirdo

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sorry im not interested in slow motion 40 hour total game play games like you. Maybe you can redownload the last of us for the 5th time

Someone get this peasant away from me :hhh:
I'm not interested in Fortnite, but you don't see me wasting time shytting on it.

:yeshrug:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
But we proved you can :dwillhuh: with multiple builds in here :dwillhuh:

if you really on a budget buy some cheap cases etc off ebay or some shyt :mjlol: we got it to $800 thats close enough weirdo

You got 2 kids but you saying you dont need extra controllers? Yea, aight :stopitslime:

Get ya peasant ass on weirdo
I can make it the same price.... i got one for 850.... i got one down to 800... not a single one contains all the components to actually turn it on... but hey we can get those at walmart for free

Yea,,, you did exactly what you said you were gonna do.. Thanks man!! Have a great day

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I can make it the same price.... i got one for 850.... i got one down to 800... not a single one contains all the components to actually turn it on... but hey we can get those at walmart for free

Yea,,, you did exactly what you said you were gonna do.. Thanks man!! Have a great day
What component is missing from @MeachTheMonster build he posted? Its a pre built pc :dead:

What component is missing from my build :dwillhuh: