Richard Leadbetter thinks a PC on the power level of the PS5 Pro would cost "a fair a bit more", says the RTX 4070 would be the closest equivalent GPU

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:salute:

Locking this in right now.

Thanks!

For anyone on the fence for PS5 Pro.
I say keep your PS5 and just cop the PC.
cheapest 4070 build is 1313, no OS, no KB/M.

So yeah, you gonna pay around 1400 when it's all said and done. Majority ain't doing and paying that (which we've been saying from the jump).

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean the marginal upgrade just isn't worth.
I might as well cop the PC and just upgrade the GPU when it's time.
:wow:

I bought like four or three Ps5's at launch, so y'all know I'm not Anti-Sony, I'll be around when
ps6 arrives, Ps5 Pro just... a terrible proposition.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
cheapest 4070 build is 1313, no OS, no KB/M.

So yeah, you gonna pay around 1400 when it's all said and done. Majority ain't doing and paying that (which we've been saying from the jump).
He never had a previous kb/m? Os? Why are you including old shyt Thats reusable in your pricing examples?

I notice none of your retard stan math for playstation includes extra controllers, ps+ subscriptions, charging stations, additional harddrives etc. how bout the $800 upgrade price to ps5 pro? Since you already own a ps5? Why dont you include that in your playstation math (thats $1300 in ps5 console price alone by the way)

Do you buy new hdmi cables with every console? Of course not. So why you bringing up keyboard/mouse. Thats weird shyt

Also $1400 is less than his $1500 target end budget

You really became a weirdo overnight :sadcam:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

n0Bk4KPRGPYjELls1c.webp

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
He never had a previous kb/m? Os? Why are you including old shyt Thats reusable in your pricing examples?

I notice none of your retard stan math for playstation includes extra controllers, ps+ subscriptions, charging stations, additional harddrives etc. how bout the $800 upgrade price to ps5 pro? Since you already own a ps5? Why dont you include that in your playstation math (thats $1300 in ps5 console price alone by the way)

Do you buy new hdmi cables with every console? Of course not. So why you bringing up keyboard/mouse. Thats weird shyt

Also $1400 is less than his $1500 target end budget

You really became a weirdo overnight :sadcam:
Cause most people looking to BUILD a PC don't already have one or they'd say they are looking to UPGRADE their PC... Most people have laptops since the last decade.

Where's that $700 PS5 Pro PC family?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

that kinda build don't exist unless you paying double the price (which we already knew).

Cats still furious at what others choose to spend their bread on. And gon be the same goofys spending hundreds to pay for marginal (IN MY OPINION...see how that works) iphone upgrades this week. Make it make sense :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Cause most people looking to BUILD a PC don't already have one or they'd say they are looking to UPGRADE their PC... Most people have laptops since the last decade.

that kinda build don't exist unless you paying double the price (which we already knew).

Cats still furious at what others choose to spend their bread on. And gon be the same goofys spending hundreds to pay for marginal (IN MY OPINION...see how that works) iphone upgrades this week. Make it make sense :mjlol:
Ill build a $900 priced comparable PC when I get home from gym. Im including disk drive + 2nd controller + headset cost :mjgrin: you know costs you retarded stans keep leaving out :mjgrin: