Richard Leadbetter thinks a PC on the power level of the PS5 Pro would cost "a fair a bit more", says the RTX 4070 would be the closest equivalent GPU

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nobody cares.

The box I'm playing on has "RTX" on it. You're the biggest stan on here, but you know you can no longer push the Xbox, so you hide behind the PC. Shameful. People are going to buy what they want, and it's good that something like the Pro is being offered for people who want to buy it.
You arguing with yourself right now.

You shouldn’t feel so threatened by that Pc i posted. Playstation will be alright :cheers:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The dude you going back and forth with is literally retarded. Why even bother. You'd have better conversations with Chatgpt.
you're 38 jobless and potentially homeless if your parents decide to ever evict you from your bunkbed :francis: you write entire novels on here about fantasies about touching a girls breast :francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Not trying to convince anyone anything.

There was a debate over the price for a comparable PC and i posted it

It’s clear you guys just wanna play on a box that has a playstation logo on it. Just say that instead of saying dumb shyt about PC gaming to justify your stannary :manny:
thats all this is..that they cant comprehend that the value of the PS5 pro is just not there. PS5 had value because it was dirt cheap. They cant take any sony slander at all.. its weird, very cult like.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
doesn't "people are gonna buy what they want" negate most of the discussions on this sub-forum?

"that game got a 62 metacritic" :scusthov:

"people are gonna buy what they want" :yeshrug:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
doesn't "people are gonna buy what they want" negate most of the discussions on this sub-forum?

Most discussion? No? This only really applies if we're talking about trying to discourage someone from buying something.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Sony stans always gotta move to the next goalpost.

Went from “it cost $2000 to get a similar pc”

Then when that gets proven false its

“who cares, stop pocket watching”

thats all this is..that they cant comprehend that the value of the PS5 pro is just not there. PS5 had value because it was dirt cheap. They cant take any sony slander at all.. its weird, very cult like.
Playstation needs to be EVERYTHING to EVERYBODY or these dudes feverishly trying to defend it.

Sony stans crazy :mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
No i added the disk for ps5 pro.

2 tb ssd in ps5 pro will only hold like 15 games
So you added some shyt that's not mandatory so you can get the numbers closer.... Same way you telling us how many games an SSD will hold as if most of us haven't been using the 1 tb in the ps5 for years.....

"I was wrong. I can build one for a couple hundred more that'll be better. But I understand now how someone could say a ps5 pro is good enough and save themselves $100-300 and up by going the simple and easy route"

"It's ok breh. You shouldn't paint yourself into tight corners like that. We all got your point but your inability to admit you fukked up, made us have to prove ours"

:salute:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Not trying to convince anyone anything.

There was a debate over the price for a comparable PC and i posted it

It’s clear you guys just wanna play on a box that has a playstation logo on it. Just say that instead of saying dumb shyt about PC gaming to justify your stannary :manny:
You're right and that's why I conceded the point...

But dudes was arguing you can get BETTER for EQUAL OR LESS

At that point, a couple hundred dollars is a major difference considering it wasn't supposed to cost over $700

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
people have opinions about the value of things
People are using motivated reasoning to troll, not inform, which is what makes it all pointless.

It's funny how you're all Mr. Conversation now when your first few posts in this thread were whining about its creation. :pachaha:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps