Richard Leadbetter thinks a PC on the power level of the PS5 Pro would cost "a fair a bit more", says the RTX 4070 would be the closest equivalent GPU

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Thank you sir... I was buying new parts to not bottleneck my GPU... he was leaving shyt off to still miss the $700 AND the 850 he came up with
Let's see how that setup run god of war ragnorak at 4k. Probably be hitting 40 frames and Ray tracing def off.

That pc setup a fortnite apex legends Minecraft station

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
$780 ps5 pro to $850 built pc is similar pricing, knock it off.
So you added taxes to one but not the other

The words you are looking for are "I was wrong. I was a couple hundred off but that's worth it to get a better gaming rig."

Just say what you mean and mean what you say. You can't do $700 and instead of saying that and moving it to $850 and explaining why.. You been doubling down for damn near a week that it's comparable... And you still need a hard drive and operating system so it's not 850... and you still got taxes so it's not even the new number you bout to lie about

It's ok brehs... Spend more and play better on a PC is gospel. What you said was not

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

The words you are looking for are "I was wrong. I was a couple hundred off but that's worth it to get a better gaming rig."

Just say what you mean and mean what you say. You can't do $700 and instead of saying that and moving it to $850 and explaining why.. You been doubling down for damn near a week that it's comparable... And you still need a hard drive and operating system so it's not 850... and you still got taxes so it's not even the new number you bout to lie about

It's ok brehs... Spend more and play better on a PC is gospel. What you said was not
No i added the disk for ps5 pro.

2 tb ssd in ps5 pro will only hold like 15 games

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Let's see how that setup run god of war ragnorak at 4k. Probably be hitting 40 frames and Ray tracing def off.

That pc setup a fortnite apex legends Minecraft station
tbf PC players usually target 1440p and prioritize FR, that way you can turn on all the raytracing

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
to me it's not so much about the a PC that's the same price as the Pro. it's about the price gap closing. when a good PC costs 3-4x as much as a console, it's easy to see how many people would see that as being out of their price range. but coming down to 2x the price is very different. than other factors like cheaper games, no paid online, and the benefits of an open platform, can start to justify that smaller price difference

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The dude you going back and forth with is literally retarded. Why even bother. You'd have better conversations with Chatgpt.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
to me it's not so much about the a PC that's the same price as the Pro. it's about the price gap closing. when a good PC costs 3-4x as much as a console, it's easy to see how many people would see that as being out of their price range. but coming down to 2x the price is very different. than other factors like cheaper games, no paid online, and the benefits of an open platform, can start to justify that smaller price difference

most people have a console for 5 or so years I would think. nowadays thats almost 700 to play online for that duration. I love sony exclusives but I cant fukk with that type of noise anymore.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

You can buy this right now and outperform the pro.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Ok add $50-$100

Still come in at around the same price as the pro with its add ons

I think the pro is a non starter in general. just saying that deal is good but it would be perf with that ssd upgrade for comparable prices.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

You can buy this right now and outperform the pro.
Go buy it then. You're not going to convince anyone to switch from console to PC unless they want to. These argument are pointless. They are even more pointless coming from Xbox fans.

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
Last PC I built was like $450 and after I over clocked it I was playing EVERYTHING with mods and on max settings :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Go buy it then. You're not going to convince anyone to switch from console to PC unless they want to. These argument are pointless. They are even more pointless coming from Xbox fans.
Not trying to convince anyone anything.

There was a debate over the price for a comparable PC and i posted it

It’s clear you guys just wanna play on a box that has a playstation logo on it. Just say that instead of saying dumb shyt about PC gaming to justify your stannary :manny:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not trying to convince anyone anything.

There was a debate over the price for a comparable PC and i posted it

It’s clear you guys just wanna play on a box that has a playstation logo on it. Just say that instead of saying dumb shyt about PC gaming to justify your stannary :manny:
Nobody cares.

The box I'm playing on has "RTX" on it. You're one of the biggest stans on here, but you know you can no longer push the Xbox, so you hide behind the PC. Shameful.

People are going to buy what they want, and it's good that something like the Pro is being offered for people who want to buy it.