Richard Leadbetter thinks a PC on the power level of the PS5 Pro would cost "a fair a bit more", says the RTX 4070 would be the closest equivalent GPU

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Keyboards cost like $3 yall worrying about the wrong shyt :stopitslime:
Spend 1600 on a computer to game and use a $3 keyboard brehs...

How y'all the master race and the poverty race?

A key board costs like 20 dollars breh unless you are an enthusiast. Stop this nonsense
I'm buying a 1600 computer... I'm already an enthusiast

Y'all trying to be two things at once... Hell yea if I'm spending all that money to game, I want a pristine mechanical keyboard with the best switches... I'm gaming at 240 frames... Why the fukk I want that Walmart shyt

This is the same for the pro.. If you're getting a Pro, you're already an enthusiast. So now that we know we all are, lets cut the, just hook it up to the CRT and use a Walmart keyboards brehs, type of talk

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
What household doesnt or hasnt had a computer in their entire life time?
Plenty or have you never been broke?

Plenty or have you never seen people who only have tablets?

Plenty or have you never seen people who only have a laptop?

Y'all refuse to see any other people's way of living. And that's why it's impossible to you to believe someone would want a gaming PC, that never actually had a desktop PC before.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
You keep making dumb ass arguments to try to fit things to your narrative.

A keyboard is not a large expense.
I didn't say it was... I said include it in the purchases you need to build a computer

What the fukk planet are we on that y'all can't keep up with written conversations?

Man said I'm going to include controllers and wires and shyt.. I said cool, make sure you include the monitor, keyboard, mouse and shyt

Now whether you buy the $20 version or the $150 dollar version..... You need to buy it right? That goes into the price of the $700 PC just as Controller 2 goes into the price of the PS Pro right?

So what the fukk are y'all talking about? This is the entire point of the thread.. I go out and buy a $700 PSPRO and I don't need to buy shyt else but games... Yea i COULD buy an extra controller, COULD buy a charging stand, COULD COULD COULD.... But I don't have to. I can buy one thing, the pspro, and never have to buy shyt but games

But y'all trying to act like you by a gpu, motherboard and power supply and you done.... Then try and compare numbers... No nikka.. I built pc's... Add in ALL THAT OTHER shyt.. All that shyt, that normal people don't want to do, don't have to buy, and don't have to say "oh shyt I need an extra pci-e cable," is why there's no $700 computer that dude can name yet. Cause you CANNOT have a pc with no damn mouse and keyboard.. You can't have it without extra wires.. Without a monitor... without an operating system

You know.... shyt you have to pay $3, $20 or $150 for.... BUT ADD IT IN THE PRICE nikkaS

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I didn't say it was... I said include it in the purchases you need to build a computer

What the fukk planet are we on that y'all can't keep up with written conversations?

Man said I'm going to include controllers and wires and shyt.. I said cool, make sure you include the monitor, keyboard, mouse and shyt

Now whether you buy the $20 version or the $150 dollar version..... You need to buy it right? That goes into the price of the $700 PC just as Controller 2 goes into the price of the PS Pro right?

So what the fukk are y'all talking about?
You arguing over dumb shyt bro.

It’s never gonna be an exact apples to apples comparison,

Fact is you can get a comparable system for a comparable price. No point in arguing over which cables or keyboards need to be purchased or not.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
You arguing over dumb shyt bro.

It’s never gonna be an exact apples to apples comparison,

Fact is you can get a comparable system for a comparable price. No point in arguing over which cables or keyboards need to be purchased or not.
Comparable... I'll agree with that

It was homie saying he could easily build THE SAME PC for EXACTLY $700... When asked to do it, he left off most of the PC parts lol... But yea.. Y'all have shown enough to say maybe a little more, maybe a little less power, but you can get it somewhere around there and not break the bank in differences

I'll concede that

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
A gaming keyboard is like 25 bucks :mjlol:

Are you consoletards also adding the TV, furniture, sofa etc?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

I don't get what dude is even saying.

if you adding a monitor to the cost then add a tv for console

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

They apparently never buy additional controllers either

Or even headsets. They use the audio system from the 1 controller they use for the lifetime of the console :duck:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
They apparently never buy additional controllers either

Or even headsets. They use the audio system from the 1 controller they use for the lifetime of the console :duck:
I told YOU to add all that shyt in and THAT is why I said add in the keyboards and mice and EVERY OTHER PART YOU NEED

I never attached a cost.. I never said anything more but add the costs in. You still haven't shown us that damn $700 computer from page 1 nor from "when I get home from the gym"

But suddenly you don't know what I'm doing.... You know exactly what I'm doing. Calling out your bullshyt

And some are $125... And some PS5 controllers are knock offs for $40 and some are OG for $75 and some are $250

Point is, I don't have to buy an EXTRA one with my PS5 and you do need a keyboard and mouse with a computer so add it in the cost, whatever it may be, when you comparing the COST of both...

TV yes I said add it... Tvs are cheaper than monitors of the same quality.... Couch? Why?? I didn't say add desk and chair for computer...

How y'all comparing prices and then like "yea the car needs tires but you can get them shyts at walmart so don't charge me for it"

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I told YOU to add all that shyt in and THAT is why I said add in the keyboards and mice and EVERY OTHER PART YOU NEED

I never attached a cost.. I never said anything more but add the costs in. You still haven't shown us that damn $700 computer from page 1 nor from "when I get home from the gym"

But suddenly you don't know what I'm doing.... You know exactly what I'm doing. Calling out your bullshyt
Ok, so I play Apex Legends as example, a pretty high demand game, PS5 just now recently got 120 FPs for this game at 1080p settings/medium settings comparable on PC. Even though ive been playing at 150 fps on it since its released at max settings :mjlol: and my PC is from covid time period :mjlol:

but ill humor you. 1080p and 150+ fps is the target since PS5 Pro wont even achieve that. So heres a PC, more powerful than a PS5 pro with newer parts

The pc im building below will not only blow the PS5 Pro out the water, itll be stronger than the PS6 upon release in a few years :umad:

Target goal: $800 (PS5 Pro + Disk Drive or additional hard drive cost)

Max settings at 144 fps for all games achievable with this build:
GPU: nVidia - 4060 - $300

Processor+Motherboard: AMD 5900X + high end ASUS motherboard - $350

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-core, 24-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor & ASUS Prime B550-PLUS AMD AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Motherboard - current deal on Amazon for $350 total -- normal price $650 . You'll have to search for it since amazon links dont work here now I guess.​

Processor Cooler(heatsink) - $30
https://www.newegg.com/cooler-master-hyper-212-halo-black/p/N82E16835103344 (Cheaper on Amazon if you search it)

Memory: 16 GB DDR - $40
https://www.newegg.com/corsair-16gb-ddr4-3200/p/N82E16820236540 (cheaper on Amazon as well, just search for it)

750 Watt Powersupply: - $70
https://www.newegg.com/p/1HU-00Z0-000T9 (cheaper on amazon as well)

Case: $60

total cost: $850 -- comparable cost to a PS5 Pro + Disk Drive ($780) and will be stronger than a PS6 let alone a PS5 Pro :russ:

Can get the cost down a lot by going cheaper on a motherboard, power supply, case to bring cost down below $800

:umad: now get the fukk on retard and enjoy your lil kid toy :dame: that you fighting so hard bout :sitdown:

edit: amazon links arent showing up now a days on here ? damn this site really broken :damn:this why I didnt want to waste my time proving something I knew would be easily provable. Unfortunately for me at the time I typed that I could make this build a few days ago, I wasnt aware I was arguing with an actual retard like @The Devil's Advocate

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

And some are $125... And some PS5 controllers are knock offs for $40 and some are OG for $75 and some are $250

Point is, I don't have to buy an EXTRA one with my PS5 and you do need a keyboard and mouse with a computer so add it in the cost, whatever it may be, when you comparing the COST of both...

TV yes I said add it... Tvs are cheaper than monitors of the same quality.... Couch? Why?? I didn't say add desk and chair for computer...

How y'all comparing prices and then like "yea the car needs tires but you can get them shyts at walmart so don't charge me for it"

:picard:

on gaming on anything less than a OLED in year 2024 I don't think this convo is for you ahch. My desktop monitor is a LG C2 which if I wanted could be a tv, its a new day breh we not gaming on bullshyt screens rather it be console or pc...