Richard Leadbetter thinks a PC on the power level of the PS5 Pro would cost "a fair a bit more", says the RTX 4070 would be the closest equivalent GPU

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ok, so I play Apex Legends as example, a pretty high demand game, PS5 just now recently got 120 FPs for this game at 1080p settings/medium settings comparable on PC. Even though ive been playing at 150 fps on it since its released at max settings :mjlol: and my PC is from covid time period :mjlol:

but ill humor you. 1080p and 150+ fps is the target since PS5 Pro wont even achieve that. So heres a PC, more powerful than a PS5 pro with newer parts

The pc im building below will not only blow the PS5 Pro out the water, itll be stronger than the PS6 upon release in a few years :umad:

Target goal: $800 (PS5 Pro + Disk Drive or additional hard drive cost)

Max settings at 144 fps for all games achievable with this build:
GPU: nVidia - 4060 - $300

Processor+Motherboard: AMD 5900X + high end ASUS motherboard - $350

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-core, 24-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor & ASUS Prime B550-PLUS AMD AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Motherboard - current deal on Amazon for $350 total -- normal price $650 . You'll have to search for it since amazon links dont work here now I guess.​

Processor Cooler(heatsink) - $30
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Halo Black CPU Air Cooler, MF120 Halo² Fan, Dual Loop ARGB, Aluminum Top Cover, 4 Copper Heat Pipes, 154mm (H) for AMD Ryzen AM5/AM4, Intel LGA1700/1200 (RR-S4KK-20PA-R1) - Newegg.com (Cheaper on Amazon if you search it)

Memory: 16 GB DDR - $40
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Desktop Memory Model CMK16GX4M2E3200C16 - Newegg.com (cheaper on Amazon as well, just search for it)

750 Watt Powersupply: - $70
Are you a human? (cheaper on amazon as well)

Case: $60

total cost: $850 -- comparable cost to a PS5 Pro + Disk Drive ($780) and will be stronger than a PS6 let alone a PS5 Pro :russ:

Can get the cost down a lot by going cheaper on a motherboard, power supply, case to bring cost down below $800

:umad: now get the fukk on retard and enjoy your lil kid toy :dame: that you fighting so hard bout :sitdown:

edit: amazon links arent showing up now a days on here ? damn this site really broken :damn:this why I didnt want to waste my time proving something I knew would be easily provable. Unfortunately for me at the time I typed that I could make this build a few days ago, I wasnt aware I was arguing with an actual retard like @The Devil's Advocate

P5P uses GDDR6 memory, not GDDR4. :skip:
Price a 4070 GPU, not 4060 :leostare:
Wifi 7 capable :ld:
liquid metal cooling system. :ld:

you forgot the 2 TB SSD. :skip:

you're welcome @The Devil's Advocate :lolbron:

:mjgrin: @Gizmo_Duck

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
P5P uses GDDR6 memory, not GDDR4. :skip:
Price a 4070 GPU, not 4060 :leostare:
Wifi 7 capable :ld:
liquid metal cooling system. :ld:

you forgot the 2 TB SSD. :skip:

you're welcome @The Devil's Advocate :lolbron:

:mjgrin: @Gizmo_Duck
You can type all this out, it wont matter, a 4060 with that processor will out perform the PS5 Pro and the PS6... itll hit 200 FPS on ultra settings on every game that will struggle at 100 fps on PS5 Pro. Why would I need to price a 4070? You dont know how any of this works. You were one of the main idiots talking about the power of the PS5 SSD and how it would outperform $3000 PCs and of course that was a lie.

You legit have no clue what you are talking about and its actually crazy to see you devolve into this shyt poster just cause you cant shake this standom. DDR6 or DDR4 is irrelevant because most games only require DDR4. This doesnt effect performance almost at all since the key things we are looking for here, is actually memory.

a 4060 will be stronger than whatever is in a Pro. Yall idiots were comparing a PS5 to a 3090 TI ($1200 card) upon PS5 release, and quickly learned it wasnt even as strong as a 2060 TI let alone a 2070 Super :laff: a 4060 will kill the ps5 pro in any benchmark. You'll see once released and ill make sure to quote your retarded ass.

The processor by the way in that build? Its amazing. See you are too stupid to know that the CPU is just as important as the GPU and thats where the PS5 Pro will struggle because the processor is complete ass.

You right, I did forget the SSD, since apparently everyone starts PCs with new hard drives instead of swapping hard drives from previous builds :duck:

You are a retard apparently though so you dont know tech, as apparent by your horrible tech purchases. Its mind boggling how you, a 40 year old man, still gets scammed by Sony, generation after generation :mindblown: Theyve burnt you with false promises for 20 years and you still fall for it, every time :mindblown:

That computer I built will do laps around the PS5 Pro, shyt itll be so well put together, the PS6 that'll come out in 2027 or so, wont even be as good :umad:

You honestly should just shut the fukk up, this aint your strong area man, troll about exclusives or sales or something, you are way out of your league here. You arent even top 25 people on here I would like to even discuss specs and techs with

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You can type all this out, it wont matter, a 4060 with that processor will out perform the PS5 Pro and the PS6... itll hit 200 FPS on ultra settings on every game that will struggle at 100 fps on PS5 Pro.

You are a retard apparently though so you dont know tech, as apparent by your horrible tech purchases.

Believe a Coli dude or a man like Leadbetter? :mjlol:

and neg returned. stop getting in your feelings. you forgot the storage drive, but wanna get mad at me. :mjlol:
using 2 gens old memory, but mad at me.

people calling you out on your tomfoolery, but you mad at me. :skip:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

and neg returned. stop getting in your feelings. you forgot the storage drive, but wanna get mad at me. :mjlol:
using 2 gens old memory, but mad at me.

people calling you out on your tomfoolery, but you mad at me. :skip:
Dude got be the angriest midget on this forum

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
thats not how performance on systems work, you dont know that because you are literally a tech retard.

the GPU on a PS5 Pro may be stronger than a 4060 (it isnt) but the processor is incredibly weak, which bottlenecks performances on video games. Video games rely on more than just a strong graphics card to do well, a processor is equally as important, and in some cases, depending on video game engine especially ones that EA uses, rely more on a good processor than a graphics card.

The question at hand was can I build a PC that is as good or better than a PS5 Pro. Not only did I do that, I built one im confident will out perform even a PS6 upon release and near the budget that was requested.

Unfortunately im on a forum where I argue with actual idiots like you who think video game performances comes down to only graphic card power.

Wipe the drool off your mouth retard before replying back with your stan non sense because my calendar is clear for the day and ill show you how to put the circle in the circle hole , the stars in the star shaped hole and the square blocks into the square holes because thats basically how I have to treat you, like a stupid little kid who is trying to put the square blocks into the circle hole

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
thats not how performance on systems work, you dont know that because you are literally a tech retard.

yeah, the dude with an engineering degree from one of the top schools in the country with multiple friends who laugh when I ask them the question is the retard. :mjlol:

Leadbetter > Coli Breh. :umad:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He doesnt know how anything works tech wise. I shouldnt even entertain this, dude is one of the most tech illiterate posters on this entire site
065.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
yeah, the dude with an engineering degree from one of the top schools in the country with multiple friends who laugh when I ask them the question is the retard. :mjlol:

Leadbetter > Coli Breh. :umad:
What the fukk does an engineering degree have to do with anything we are discussing? I have a degree in computer science, engineering classes had nothing to do with that process :laff:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Sony stans resort to memes when they getting that ass whooped in a discussion :whew: happens every time :whew:

why dont you "I got an engineering degree" break down how the computer I built wont be stronger than a Ps5 Pro. Without referencing anyone or anything else. No google or anything. I want to hear directly from you and your thought process on why that computer I built will not be as strong as a Ps5 Pro.