Richard Leadbetter thinks a PC on the power level of the PS5 Pro would cost "a fair a bit more", says the RTX 4070 would be the closest equivalent GPU

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Cause the nikka making up shyt like he made up that $700 PS PRO that he's about to load up with ebay parts

I said how many people have high end gaming pcs that can play AAA type games... nikka said 1.8 billion

Then I called bullshyt that all those are good enough to game high end

So he put down GPU numbers like you can't have multiple in one system and that you can't use it for many other things other than PC gaming

All this to not say "Yea more people have consoles but PC still better" nope... Gotta go down with the $700 PC ship
But you are wrong as fukk. Not even sure why you keep repeating this dumb shyt

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yes, you are having trouble comprehending simple concepts.

I guess I got my answer. You aren’t just “playing dumb” :francis:

In order to play a “premium GAAS” game you need a “high end” PC to play those games

Therefore the “Premium GAAS” number tells you how large the “high end” PC market is.

Current estimates put the console market at around 100 million users.

If you read my link even if we ignore GAAS games there are 179 million AAA retail PC gamers.

The PC market is larger than the console market any way you look at it and there are options for a $7-$800 PC that would match or exceed the pro.

Those are two FACTS, i know you don’t like the way they make your sony stan identity feel, but it is what it is :manny:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yes, you are having trouble comprehending simple concepts.

I guess I got my answer. You aren’t just “playing dumb” :francis:

In order to play a “premium GAAS” game you need a “high end” PC to play those games

Therefore the “Premium GAAS” number tells you how large the “high end” PC market is.

Current estimates put the console market at around 100 million users.

If you read my link even if we ignore GAAS games there are 179 million AAA retail PC gamers.

The PC market is larger than the console market any way you look at it and there are options for a $7-$800 PC that would match or exceed the pro.

Those are two FACTS, i know you don’t like the way they make your sony stan identity feel, but it is what it is :manny:
breh, premium GAAS are simply games that have upfront costs. Nothing to do with high end pcs. You can play most GAAS on low end pcs.

:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
breh, premium GAAS are simply games that have upfront costs. Nothing to do with high end pcs. You can play most GAAS on low end pcs.

:mjlol:
PC GAAS Low-End: Games as a service (GAAS) that are free to play, have limited monetization and/or low system requirements

PC GAAS Premium: Games as a service (GAAS) that may initially be free but have an aggressive monetization model

Like i said, all you gotta do is read more :francis:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Like i said, all you gotta do is read more :francis:
PC GAAS Premium: Games as a service (GAAS) that may initially be free but have an aggressive monetization model

what does this have to do with high end pcs? You don't need a high end pc to access MTXs.

:what:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

what does this have to do with high end pcs? You don't need a high end pc to access MTXs.

:what:
It’s ok to admit you were mistaken breh. It happens to the best of us :cheers: