Richard Leadbetter thinks a PC on the power level of the PS5 Pro would cost "a fair a bit more", says the RTX 4070 would be the closest equivalent GPU

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What the fukk does an engineering degree have to do with anything we are discussing? I have a degree in computer science, engineering classes had nothing to do with that process :laff:
PLENTY.

Means I'm far from some dumbass like you wish I am. :lolbron:

But let's be fair.

Build a PC with what I specified (2TB SSD, 4070, Wifi 7 capable, 16GBs GDDR6, etc.) and come back instead of gettin :mad:

Ball in your court. Put together something realistic (don't forget windows) and I may even put it together myself.

n0Bk4KPRGPYjELls1c.webp

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
want the same shyt that is in the system. why is that so hard to comprehend?

because you know that's not happening for 7/800 dollars. And that's the entire point.
a PS5 Pro doesnt have a 4070 in its system :dwillhuh:

The question was can I build a Pc that will outperform a PS5 Pro.. that system will play the new call of duty black ops 6 at 200+ fps on max settings.. PS5 Pro cant do that...

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
a PS5 Pro doesnt have a 4070 in its system :dwillhuh:

you heard the man that's the equivalent GPU to use because AMD doesn't have a similar DLSS solution in their graphics cards. why you ignoring what Leadbetter says? A man that literally does this for a living? that's why he's using a similar NVidia card.

Build my system. I'll even give you a thousand to do so.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
you heard the man that's the equivalent GPU to use because AMD doesn't have a similar DLSS solution in their graphics cards. why you ignoring what Leadbetter says? A man that literally does this for a living? that's why he's using a similar NVidia card.

Build my system. I'll even give you a thousand to do so.
Digitalfoundry is a horrible site and is wrong more often than they are right

how about this Mr stan, put your money where ya bytch ass mouth is

I will personally buy the PC I listed in this thread upon the release of the PS5 Pro, we will write up a legal contract that upon it out performing the Ps5 Pro you will need to buy the PC from me, shipping and handling included. If it doesnt out perform the PS5 Pro on popular games such as Call of Duty, then I will eat the cost of the PC. It'll be a legal contract, I will collect my money and if you some how dont pay you should get permanently banned from this forum and my lawyers will file a small claim and debt collection agencies will get involved.

I got the time and the money to do this

You that confident? Im that confident. Put up or shut the fukk up

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Digitalfoundry is a horrible site and is wrong more often than they are right

how about this Mr stan, put your money where ya bytch ass mouth is

I will personally buy the PC I listed in this thread upon the release of the PS5 Pro, we will write up a legal contract that upon it out performing the Ps5 Pro you will need to buy the PC from me, shipping and handling included. If it doesnt out perform the PS5 Pro on popular games such as Call of Duty, then I will eat the cost of the PC. It'll be a legal contract, I will collect my money and if you some how dont pay you should get permanently banned from this forum and my lawyers will file a small claim.

You that confident? Im that confident. Put up or shut the fukk up

So they're wrong because you don't agree with them.

1100 to build. Go!

I'll buy and put together myself if you find the right shyt. Need to do something with my sons. That'll be a nice joint to do.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Hold the fukk up now. Watch your tone. :ufdup:

I ain't yo mufukkin bytch homie. Chill wit dat shyt.

Ps5 Pro stanning got ya p*ssy out

we been good on this forum for a decade but you really OD'd on this stan shyt and threw all rational thought out, I aint one of these other posters, put ya money up or shut the fukk up with this weird ass cult stanning shyt you got going on

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
nikka bringing up lawyers in a video game forum. I've seen it all.

Pocket watching so hard he willing to sue folks over the PS5 Pro.

:wow:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
nikka bringing up lawyers in a video game forum. I've seen it all.

:wow:
:mjlol: ive pulled up on posters from here to squabble in real life my man

its $900+ purchase after taxes, why wouldnt you get a contract involved :dwillhuh:

and if thats what you got from that entire post, thats on you :manny:

the important part should be im willing to spend my own actual money because I know for a fact that computer will outperform a PS5 Pro. Yet im arguing with people arguing the PS5 Pro will be better, but dont seem as confident :usure: