Richard Leadbetter thinks a PC on the power level of the PS5 Pro would cost "a fair a bit more", says the RTX 4070 would be the closest equivalent GPU

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Dont forget the tv for console then right?:martin:

Why a $800-1700 for a card? A $300 card will outpower the ps5 pro
Yes you can run down to walmart and get a 50 inch 4k, 120 hz tv for under $300... so let's make it $1000 for the pro and tv... Now how much would a monitor be that can run those 240 frames and shyt? Cause why am I buying a lambo and putting Ford parts in there?

For the second question..... Brother.... I DON'T KNOW!!!!

That's what really got turned around from my first post until now. I built pc's mine in 2018 and my son's 2-3 years ago. It's not some hard thing to do. Give me a budget and build.....

But here's the thing. I have no fukking clue if my son needs a 3060 or a 4090.... So when he said he needed a new comp, I just got the most expensive shyt under budget. Because I want to extend for as long as I can into the future, before I need to replace it. So it's 2024 and I'm just now replacing the 1060 (yes) in my PC... I bought a 4070 super... Just think.. I went almost 10 years before needing something, so I must not be doing too much extensive shyt... But when I need a slight upgrade to keep going, I bust down $700 on a card, just so I know it'll be another 10 years before I need one.. And if I could have afford a 4090, I'd have put that in there just to make it 15 years.....

Is that overkill?? fukk yes... And that's why I asked breh how I can build a whole computer off $700. I don't know what GPU is in the PS5 or Pro... All I know is when I look at the games and what I need for max settings, they don't list no damn $300 card

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Look at this stan shyt. It knows no bounds. “The controller has a mic in it” yea and motherboards have built in graphics card :camby:

You cant be genuine in here because you know you wrong :scust:
Built in that you can't game on....

This is ps5 pro vs gaming pc COST... Not pc for your 6 year old

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If they don't have a PC, why would they need a keyboard?

This isn't about UPGRADING a pc vs ps54 pro... This is about BUILDING ONE FROM SCRATCH like you'll have to buy a ps5 pro from scratch
IMG-8346.gif

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
If they don't have a PC, why would they need a keyboard?

This isn't about UPGRADING a pc vs ps54 pro... This is about BUILDING ONE FROM SCRATCH like you'll have to buy a ps5 pro from scratch

A key board costs like 20 dollars breh unless you are an enthusiast. Stop this nonsense

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Don’t even know why yall still arguing this.

There’s options to get close to price power with the pro.

You can even find a pre built that will give you better framerates for a similar price to the pro.

It’s fine. Pro is still a pretty good deal. Yall don’t have to defend everything. Damn :martin:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
How in the hell does “premium” GaaS correlate with high end pcs?

:mjlol:
Cause the nikka making up shyt like he made up that $700 PS PRO that he's about to load up with ebay parts

I said how many people have high end gaming pcs that can play AAA type games... nikka said 1.8 billion

Then I called bullshyt that all those are good enough to game high end

So he put down GPU numbers like you can't have multiple in one system and that you can't use it for many other things other than PC gaming

All this to not say "Yea more people have consoles but PC still better" nope... Gotta go down with the $700 PC ship

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
It's been 18 years since the Playstation brand was at or ahead of the current technology standard (PS3) & they took a major loss for that.

Let's get real about the ps5 pro... this shyt is all fluff.