Richard Leadbetter thinks a PC on the power level of the PS5 Pro would cost "a fair a bit more", says the RTX 4070 would be the closest equivalent GPU

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Moving goalposts all in the name of that god damn Larrybox.

No, we not gonna be out here telling nikkas you can build a toaster incased in a milk crate just to spite Sony
:comeon:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Setting up a PC like a console in an entertainment system is barbaric to me. Imagine building a high end desktop computer without a traditional desktop setup
:scust:

I'd set mine up like a console to game on my 55in OLED. Once I upgrade to 72 it'll be that.

I wouldn't put it in an entertainment though.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
mouse? And if you weren't a serious PC gamer, your current kb/m and monitor are outdated.
Serious gamer? We’re discussing consoles and budget pc builds. Nothing serious about either.

If we're to bring a comparison to PS5 Pro, you gotta have an updated 4k monitor,
Why? No new games on ps5 pro will be native 4k. Most pc gamers prefer higher fps at 1080 of 1440 either way. No one games at 4k on pc. But we can go to 16k already if needed :umad:

Setting up a PC like a console in an entertainment system is barbaric to me. Imagine building a high end desktop computer without a traditional desktop setup
:scust:
We arent discussing high end PCs on this thread. We are discussing budget builds…

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I'd set mine up like a console to game on my 55in OLED. Once I upgrade to 72 it'll be that.

I wouldn't put it in an entertainment though.
How do you navigate the desktop? A kbm controller/extension?
We arent discussing high end PCs on this thread. We are discussing budget builds…
Yea..the proposition of migrating from consoles to budget for a PC is dumb. The investment into console gaming for one gen will far exceed the initial investment for a PC that can last you till the PS6 pro.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
See this is exactly what I knew you'd do

1.75 billion... That's every little dell going... Yea I can play checkers on there.. There aren't 1.75 billion HIGH END GAMERS in this world

HIGH END... EXPENSIVE.. AAA Gaming on max settings....

Line those up.. I don't want to hear about how my son playing shytty ass steam games counts as a pc gamer.. but good try

Still waiting for you to build us that $700 PC5 Pro too... And nice try with those numbers... nikka gonna pull one game up.. Well out of that 10, 3 was ps5 and 70% came from China for PC.. So if we gonna trust china, then all the PC gamers must be there and they inflating the numbers... But GTA didn't need any PC to eclipse this with ease... They don't even bother to release shyt on PC same day... Guess you smarter than them cause they missing out on 70% of their money huh?

Stop being dumb... TODAY, there are more CONSOLE gamers than HIGH END PC GAMERS spending the same amounts on a GPU like you telling us to do
So let's try to use logic here :handshake:
You're going full retard on your point. Siri said 1.75 billion and then you claimed that out that number only a small percentage have the highest end PCs.

First off, is that the standard or the fake standard you're trying to create? How about a PC that can do high or mid or low settings and it's used mainly for gaming. You seem too eager to cut off PC gamers to push a narrative. Republicans don't do that so there's no correction to maga and Sony Stan other than identical behavior :patrice:

Anyways, I don't believe your calculations on even the higher end PCs. And we can actually come up with a number. How many of those fancy high end GPUs have been sold worldwide? Not a easy question so you have to ask intelligently and here's your answer...

• PC gaming categories
    In 2024, there are an estimated 1.8 billion gamers in the low-end GaaS PC gaming category, and 381.4 million in the premium GaaS category.

• Feel free to continue being you, so that the community now and future generations can learn what not to do :manny:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So let's try to use logic here :handshake:
You're going full retard on your point. Siri said 1.75 billion and then you claimed that out that number only a small percentage have the highest end PCs.

First off, is that the standard or the fake standard you're trying to create? How about a PC that can do high or mid or low settings and it's used mainly for gaming. You seem too eager to cut off PC gamers to push a narrative. Republicans don't do that so there's no correction to maga and Sony Stan other than identical behavior :patrice:

Anyways, I don't believe your calculations on even the higher end PCs. And we can actually come up with a number. How many of those fancy high end GPUs have been sold worldwide? Not a easy question so you have to ask intelligently and here's your answer...

• Feel free to continue being you, so that the community now and future generations can learn what not to do :manny:
How in the hell does “premium” GaaS correlate with high end pcs?

:mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
How in the hell does “premium” GaaS correlate with high end pcs?

We all understand you're a special kind of stupid, but why act like a blonde stereotype?

This clown ass dude literally took the answer out of context so that he could play dumb. Read it again smart dumbass and you'll understand what it's saying.

Or, let the word Gaas make it so all the other words in the sentence no longer exist.
And since you only want to say opposite of what I'm saying, since you decided to join him on the stupid canoe.... you agree with him there's more console gamers than PC?

That is what we're talking about, he's the first person to say that here. You saying you number 2?
Please, clarify. Thanks in advance :win:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
We all understand you're a special kind of stupid, but why act like a blonde stereotype?

This clown ass dude literally took the answer out of context so that he could play dumb. Read it again smart dumbass and you'll understand what it's saying.

Or, let the word Gaas make it so all the other words in the sentence no longer exist.
And since you only want to say opposite of what I'm saying, since you decided to join him on the stupid canoe.... you agree with him there's more console gamers than PC?

That is what we're talking about, he's the first person to say that here. You saying you number 2?
Please, clarify. Thanks in advance :win:
You inserted the little quote about GaaS games, not me.

Not my fault you post shyt and can’t explain yourself

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's self explanatory, go reread it then realize these conversations are being recorded for the world to see. Gaas doesn't erase the point. Your bad, you tried tho :tu:
You still haven’t addressed the question.

Let’s see how may posts it takes.

:pachaha:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Ill build a $900 priced comparable PC when I get home from gym. Im including disk drive + 2nd controller + headset cost :mjgrin: you know costs you retarded stans keep leaving out :mjgrin:
I put all those in mine.... So make sure you include wires and keyboards and monitors and mice and all that in yours.....

Funny this whole thing started cause you volunteered the info that you can make a $700 PC and it be a PS5 Pro,.. And why I asked was to build that myself... and in that time you've tapdanced around an answer for so long, I've already copped the 4070 super, installed it and pricing the ram

Come on fam... Help me out here
This is something a high end PC user would not say.

:russ:
nikkas spending $1500 on a pc and have to choose between watching TV and playing games cause they can't afford the monitor

This thread is really amazing