Richard Leadbetter thinks a PC on the power level of the PS5 Pro would cost "a fair a bit more", says the RTX 4070 would be the closest equivalent GPU

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He never had a previous kb/m? Os? Why are you including old shyt Thats reusable in your pricing examples?

I notice none of your retard stan math for playstation includes extra controllers, ps+ subscriptions, charging stations, additional harddrives etc. how bout the $800 upgrade price to ps5 pro? Since you already own a ps5? Why dont you include that in your playstation math (thats $1300 in ps5 console price alone by the way)

Do you buy new hdmi cables with every console? Of course not. So why you bringing up keyboard/mouse. Thats weird shyt

Also $1400 is less than his $1500 target end budget

You really became a weirdo overnight :sadcam:

The builds in the link didn't include a key board and mouse? And if you weren't a serious PC gamer, your current kb/m and monitor are outdated. If we're to bring a comparison to PS5 Pro, you gotta have an updated 4k monitor, which most casual folks won't have. I've never had a 4k monitor.

Controller comes with PlayStation.

Subscription ain't needed.

Hard drive is subjective. My 2 gigs still ain't full. Both Consoles and PC need Hard drives either way you look at it.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Still, if you’re gaming on console you will likely want an OLED of at least 40” . Which is gonna be as much as the PC, generously.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
You don’t “need” a monitor with a PC.

The idea that a monitor should be considered in the price of a PC is pure grade A bullshyt :stopitslime:
Setting up a PC like a console in an entertainment system is barbaric to me. Imagine building a high end desktop computer without a traditional desktop setup
:scust:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Setting up a PC like a console in an entertainment system is barbaric to me. Imagine building a high end desktop computer without a traditional desktop setup
:scust:

You’re wasting your time, meach doesn’t even have a pc

he’s been saying he’s gonna build one for like 3 years now ever since microsoft consoles stopped selling

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Gaming on PC takes a certain level of patience and comfort that most people don’t have.

It’s easy for you and I to say “pc gaming is easy, just use a guide” but for most people shyt don’t work like that :manny:

Most people aren’t comfortable at all using a pc outside of using facebook or google, or whatever program their PC at work uses.

Gaming on PC takes a certain level of patience and comfort that most people don’t have.

Will probably just build a new PC at this point:ehh:

Gone just build me a new PC :blessed:

If you want to build a starfield 4K/60fps pc you gone spend 2K minimum.

Gonna make it a “father son project” and buy/build a PC with my son for christmas this year :mjpls:

This flip flopping b*stard :russ:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In this thread as usual the PC stans present the two conflicting narratives of PCs being cheap and easy to use.

Can't have both at the same time.

If you seek out to buy/build a budget PC it's gonna take a decent amount of research, bargain hunting, tweaking, optimizing, troubleshooting, etc.

You can spend a lot of money on hardware and not have to worry about a lot of that stuff.

For the majority of people, it's not worth the time or money when you can get an Xbox/PS4 plus a couple games for less than $200
This was when Meach was against PC gaming because Xbox was coming out :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This was when Meach was against PC gaming because Xbox was coming out :mjlol:

How could i be “against pc gaming” when i’m talking about the perfomance i was actually getting on PC at the time?? :dahell:

For the majority of people, it's not worth the time or money when you can get an Xbox/PS4 plus a couple games for less than $200
Compared to $700 for a Pro with no disc drive today??

I’m not the one who’s changed my story:hubie: