Richard Leadbetter thinks a PC on the power level of the PS5 Pro would cost "a fair a bit more", says the RTX 4070 would be the closest equivalent GPU

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People also forget you have to pay for online as well. Extra controllera damn near 100 now too. If you want to troll over kb/m we can go there lol
You gotta pay for AVG anti virus on the computer too
vkVaL.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Getting put on trial for spending your own money:picard:
Isnt that what sony stans do here all day ? Talk about how xbox is doing bad financially or that pc is too expensive? This why people hate sony stans. Yall like a cult. Look at @Rekkapryde scared to add up his expenses on his dog shyt peasant station. Even he knows deep down he wasted thousands just to play games at 60 fps

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
nah, they got my man @Rekkapryde out here battling with the trolls.

Just ask them where they'll be playing GTA6 and be done with it.

:mjlol:
oh yeah, that. :pachaha:

Sorry @itsyoung!!

I ain't waiting. That's why I'm console gang!

n0Bk4KPRGPYjELls1c.webp
Ill be playing GTA6 on PC.. which ill only have to buy once :umad: You'll have to buy it 2-3 times :laff: look at how stupid these companies KNOW you are, that you'll buy it for PS5, PS5 Pro and PS6 :wow:

Also, in true sony stan retarded out of date mindset, working with decade old info, Rockstar has recently invested millions into PC tech/servers, due to how popular roleplaying servers are and thats whats been generating Rockstar the billions theyve made over time past few years (not console sales).

Its an extremely high chance GTA 6 comes out same time for PC as it does for consoles. Or very shortly after.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You can get a pre built PC with a 4070 for around $1K.

Sony stan’s just weird and in denial.

You don’t have to justify your Pro purchase by making up lies and propaganda.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You can get a pre built PC with a 4070 for around $1K.

Sony stan’s just weird and in denial.

You don’t have to justify your Pro purchase by making up lies and propaganda.

I was about to call you a liar but yeah you can, have to take advantage of sales for it though. but yeah they out there.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I was about to call you a liar but yeah you can, have to take advantage of sales for it though. but yeah they out there.
Comes with a game, a way better cpu and more ram too.

Pro is fine if you are just sure you want to stay on console.

But dudes lying to themselves saying you can’t match a similar price point on PC :manny:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
the cap cope

why-cant-we-just-play-the-games-that-was-coded-and-made-on-v0-r8zhh9aix76d1.jpeg
You had to buy a separate GTA for PS5 than you did PS4 -- what makes you think PS5 and PS6 wont be similar situation :dwillhuh:
Me either I had a ps5 the week it was out fym :dead:

But I'd rather wait for the superior performance at this point. ff16 looks wonderful on pc
Whats funny is itll be a horrible version on PS5 (30 fps 1080p) and the real version on PC that'll come out shortly after, will be infinite times better than the version they release when PS6 comes out -- which they'll have to buy the game again

good for you.

i don't have to make that choice. :mjgrin:

You right, but are you going to spend the money on it for PS5 or wait for it to come out on PS6 ? Cause, you know, you'll have to buy them separately

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
cheapest 4070 build is 1313, no OS, no KB/M.

So yeah, you gonna pay around 1400 when it's all said and done. Majority ain't doing and paying that (which we've been saying from the jump).

You forgot to mention a monitor. You're probably at $1700 easy.