Queen Mother Kamala Harris invites HBCU students to White House to turn up to Sexy Red

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
There is a whole DC party circuit.

Almost everybody gets down.

You really believe the white interns who attend Duke and Berkeley aren't into variations of the same shyt?

They do coke and other "designer" drugs, listen to edm and hip-hop, fukk, then show up on the hill the next day ready to go.

Same goes for wall street or new Yorker interns. Same goes for almost any high-level industry, excluding tech.

You're just a self-hating prude.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
the DJ played it at an event I went to recently and it was funny because some of the woman had the stank face like they too good and some broke out into a lil dance n shyt

my wife had the stank face at the part where she said she want that p*ssy stretched 😭

I lean over and whisper in her ear "fukk you squinching yo face up for you know you finna get that p*ssy stretched soon as we get to the crib"

she couldn't do nothing but laugh with me

😭 gotta have fun with this shyt bruh

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps
I bet they were from Howard :martin:

A Hampton woman wouldn’t dare
triple-h-disgusted.gif

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Lol blame the DJ. The DJ played music based on the demographics in attendance and what they prefer to listen. But to suggest that this is somehow Harris fault and some ploy for votes is ridiculous.

If Harris stopped the DJ from playing the song you emotional nikkas would be jumping on her for that too.
Again stupid nikka. When have I EVER mentioned this being some ploy or catalyst for votes?

Im waiting for you to quote me. Autistic stupid nikkas I swear man…