Queen Mother Kamala Harris invites HBCU students to White House to turn up to Sexy Red

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
giphy.gif

:francis:
:hhh:
I know, but who was she talking to when she said that?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
You lames saying this is disrespectful make me sick. I tell you what’s disrespectful is being a black person in America who doesn’t know basic history and saying dumb shyt like both sides or not voting . If you’ve ever said anything like this or called yourself a conservative as a black person you are worst than anyone on this vid could ever be. you know gifted kids who’re just having fun and will be future leaders.if you losers don’t get your life right now all you will grow up to be is @TripleAgent do yall want that:ufdup:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the DJ played it at an event I went to recently and it was funny because some of the woman had the stank face like they too good and some broke out into a lil dance n shyt

my wife had the stank face at the part where she said she want that p*ssy stretched 😭

I lean over and whisper in her ear "fukk you squinching yo face up for you know you finna get that p*ssy stretched soon as we get to the crib"

she couldn't do nothing but laugh with me

😭 gotta have fun with this shyt bruh
She was laughing AT you, breh.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
I'll still break a D off in Kamala regardless . Her sexy drunk ass.:takedat:

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Damn. They get a meet and greet with the Vice President of the USA.

I think that’s cool.

But if I’m just getting out of college, I would want something better than a dance party. Take us around Capitol Hill, introduce us to some people, give us lessons on maneuvering the political landscape as a minority… something substantial.

I don’t know if any of that happened, but if it was just Club Night with Kamala… that’s disheartening.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
You guys don't even know the purpose of them attending. It was over 100 students/alumni plus guest speakers and minor celebrities, they talked about AI, STEM, student loan debt, the economy and the HBCU in a roundtable discussion. This was the 2nd annual HBCU experience celebration event. After the event, they went to the Vice President residence for a reception and live music.

As I've said a million times, you guys don't know anything and you don't read anything. You just overreact to a small clip or headline and generate fake outrage for the sake of being upset about something.

Go outside. Take in some fresh air.
Definitely changes how I feel. Good to know.