Queen Mother Kamala Harris invites HBCU students to White House to turn up to Sexy Red

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This isn't pandering for votes and the music isn't being played for some conspiracy reason.

You FBA hardcore dudes are annoying as fukk. Go outside.
It is pandering. She invited them out to eat and party to some hoodrat music. Probably threw in some gender divide bs with no promises to do anything for black people.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
This isn't pandering for votes and the music isn't being played for some conspiracy reason.

You FBA hardcore dudes are annoying as fukk. Go outside.
Remedial nikkas like you find any reason to talk down on black americans. Wtf does this have to do with black americans? Even though i vote democrat this isnt a good look.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Remedial nikkas like you find any reason to talk down on black americans. Wtf does this have to do with black americans? Even though i vote democrat this isnt a good look.
It is pandering. She invited them out to eat and party to some hoodrat music. Probably threw in some gender divide bs with no promises to do anything for black people.
You guys don't even know the purpose of them attending. It was over 100 students/alumni plus guest speakers and minor celebrities, they talked about AI, STEM, student loan debt, the economy and the HBCU in a roundtable discussion. This was the 2nd annual HBCU experience celebration event. After the event, they went to the Vice President residence for a reception and live music.

As I've said a million times, you guys don't know anything and you don't read anything. You just overreact to a small clip or headline and generate fake outrage for the sake of being upset about something.

Go outside. Take in some fresh air.

Last edited:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You guys don't even know the purpose of them attending. It was over 100 students/alumni plus guest speakers and minor celebrities, they talked about AI, STEM, student loan debt, the economy and the HBCU in a roundtable discussion. This was the 2nd annual HBCU celebration event. After the event, they went to the Vice President residence for a reception and live music.
Once again, a lot of talking and no action. :unimpressed:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have to say that Democrats really did fukk themselves by latching onto Kamala Harris when they made her Biden's VP.

The Biden age issue is real, and despite Trump being worse on literally every level, one has to admit that the Biden ticket doesn't actually inspire much excitement or political fervor.

In another world, you'd imagine Biden's VP being a youthful, vibrant, powerhouse of personality. And the party could shift their resources into pushing that candidate as Biden walks off into the sunset.

Unfortunately Kamala Harris is not that person. And it seems to me that the party chose to attach her to the Biden ticket in the typical fashion where they wanted to play up their inclusion and identity politics. It would seem clear now that the move was to attach Biden to Newsome, or even Buttigieg to prepare them for this 2024 run. But I suppose they were too terrified of running an all-white ticket, even though let's be honest...both Newsome and Buttigieg are far more politically savvy and charismatic than Harris.

This really leaves the Democratic Party with 1 path to victory -- express to the voters that the alternative is the destruction of democracy itself. And while that's a very real threat, I suspect some people might not take it as seriously as they should.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I have to say that Democrats really did fukk themselves by latching onto Kamala Harris when they made her Biden's VP.

The Biden age issue is real, and despite Trump being worse on literally every level, one has to admit that the Biden ticket doesn't actually inspire much excitement or political fervor.

In another world, you'd imagine Biden's VP being a youthful, vibrant, powerhouse of personality. And the party could shift their resources into pushing that candidate as Biden walks off into the sunset.

Unfortunately Kamala Harris is not that person. And it seems to me that the party chose to attach her to the Biden ticket in the typical fashion where they wanted to play up their inclusion and identity politics. It would seem clear now that the move was to attach Biden to Newsome, or even Buttigieg to prepare them for this 2024 run. But I suppose they were too terrified of running an all-white ticket, even though let's be honest...both Newsome and Buttigieg are far more politically savvy and charismatic than Harris.

This really leaves the Democratic Party with 1 path to victory -- express to the voters that the alternative is the destruction of democracy itself. And while that's a very real threat, I suspect some people might not take it as seriously as they should.

No shyt :beli:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You guys don't even know the purpose of them attending. It was over 100 students/alumni plus guest speakers and minor celebrities, they talked about AI, STEM, student loan debt, the economy and the HBCU in a roundtable discussion. This was the 2nd annual HBCU celebration event. After the event, they went to the Vice President residence for a reception and live music.

As I've said a million times, you guys don't know anything and you don't read anything. You just overreact to a small clip or headline and generate fake outrage for the sake of being upset about something.

Go outside. Take in some fresh air.
I'm referencing the song choice you fukking idiot. You clearly lack critical thinking skills. I'm not against an HBCU visiting the White House for whatever reason. You talk down on an entire demographic of people (black Americans) because you can't hide your xenophobic, jealousy and autistic traits. Thread had nothing to do with black Americans yet you go out of your way to talk shyt.

You are the epitome of your username. You internet weirdos are something else. Get an education