Queen Mother Kamala Harris invites HBCU students to White House to turn up to Sexy Red

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Should have invited georgetown, university of Maryland students to the White House, not Howard …

Democratic Party are some complete idiots

You already have the black votes,, take your ass to Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania and convinced these white women to vote..

Got damn, if these idiots lose in November I wouldn’t be surprised

White Women havent voted for a democratic President since 1996.. and before that it was 1964.

Democratic base is black women, gays, latinos, asians and young Voters.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
The problem aint the DJ. The problem is that in 2024 there aint no poppin PG black music for them to play.

If this was 2004, DJ could have played the following and no one would have complained:

Lose My Breath
Destiny's Child · 2004

I Don't Wanna Know
Mario Winans · 2004

Overnight Celebrity
Twista · 2004

All Falls Down
Kanye West · 2004

Confessions Part II
Usher · 2004

Now if the DJ had played Dip It Low by Christina Milian or Drop it Like its Hot, I'm sure there would have been outrage. The blame goes to black popular music today being nothing but trash:snoop:

Sza- Snooze
Tyla - Water
Victoria Monet - On my mama

All these songs were more popular than Skeeyee and less egregious too. Skeeyee wasn't even that popular (peaked at #62 on the Billboard 100) but for some reason people love pushing Sexxy Red like she's this superstar in the game.

Now that being said, this might just be fake outrage. Looks like the Sexxy Red song was just one song out of many and the girl who took the video for her socials just happened to be filming herself while it was playing. I guess someone could ask why they playing Sexxy Red at all at the white house but in 2024 that's the zone that we left in. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Biden coming to black families with boxes of chicken and Kamala playing some garbage Sexy Red in a room full of black students tells you all you need to know about how they look at black folks, but cats think 'they are down' because of this same behavior.

THANK YOU IVE BEEN POINTING THAT OUT TO THEM FOREVER HERE!!!:why: and shills call me crazy and an republican by showing them the democrats is utter sewer trash and both parties need to go!!!:camby:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Yall maghats really expect us to be dancing to some tim mcgraw or some country bumpkin shyt. Bet yall carry mayo around instead of hot sauce:hhh:
It’s a ton of R&B, Jazz, Soulful LoFi music out here that is not vulgar and promoting debauchery
This is how you clown ass cornballs box yourselves in
You will pontificate all day long about young nikkas and the murder music that’s being promoted to and by them
But switch up your whole tune when it comes to the music that is being pushed on young black women as a whole
From collegiate to professional
This has nothing to do with political affiliation dikkhead
You tried it though