Queen Mother Kamala Harris invites HBCU students to White House to turn up to Sexy Red

Daps
I have to say that Democrats really did fukk themselves by latching onto Kamala Harris when they made her Biden's VP.

The Biden age issue is real, and despite Trump being worse on literally every level, one has to admit that the Biden ticket doesn't actually inspire much excitement or political fervor.

In another world, you'd imagine Biden's VP being a youthful, vibrant, powerhouse of personality. And the party could shift their resources into pushing that candidate as Biden walks off into the sunset.

Unfortunately Kamala Harris is not that person. And it seems to me that the party chose to attach her to the Biden ticket in the typical fashion where they wanted to play up their inclusion and identity politics. It would seem clear now that the move was to attach Biden to Newsome, or even Buttigieg to prepare them for this 2024 run. But I suppose they were too terrified of running an all-white ticket, even though let's be honest...both Newsome and Buttigieg are far more politically savvy and charismatic than Harris.

This really leaves the Democratic Party with 1 path to victory -- express to the voters that the alternative is the destruction of democracy itself. And while that's a very real threat, I suspect some people might not take it as seriously as they should.

Now here nxggas go rewriting history but nope not gonna let you do that (insert Mark Henry wagging his finger no gif) :mjgrin:

I'm old enough to remember when yall damn c00ns was telling Genocide Joe in 2020 that y'all wasn't gonna vote for him unless he picked a Black woman VP.

At the time I thought it was stupid. It's not that I don't like seeing black people in power cause 2008 - 2016 was some incredible stuff BUT I thought it was stupid to pigeonhole that man into having to pick a black woman cause what if there was someone better and more qualified?

You can say well he could have picked any black woman but her and I would retort, he should have had the freedom to pick anybody period.

Nxggas played themselves with that goofy foolery.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Kamala is an aka. Their call is skeewee

I'm sure they've made remixes to skeeyee while stepping

• Sad
Reactions: TEH

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now here nxggas go rewriting history but nope not gonna let you do that (insert Mark Henry wagging his finger no gif) :mjgrin:

I'm old enough to remember when yall damn c00ns was telling Genocide Joe in 2020 that y'all wasn't gonna vote for him unless he picked a Black woman VP.

At the time I thought it was stupid. It's not that I don't like seeing black people in power cause 2008 - 2016 was some incredible stuff BUT I thought it was stupid to pigeonhole that man into having to pick a black woman cause what if there was someone better and more qualified?

You can say well he could have picked any black woman but her and I would retort, he should have had the freedom to pick anybody period.

Nxggas played themselves with that goofy foolery.
Don't talk to me.
Ever.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Shameful af :snoop:

Like big ass kids. Shouldn’t be listening to no damn sexy redd at an event like that. Exactly what they think of us as simple minded and always ready to have fun. Play some music and dance and you got votes

and Kamala need to take her fake ass on somewhere. Lite black ass. Only
Black when needed. Would never do something like this with her Indian side :mjpls:
They’re 18-22 … I’d like to think I’d be more on code but I probably wouldn’t at that age. Bc it they played this in the early 2000 I’d be looking for a chick to throw ass

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Ever notice how people in social media always says this towards dems, but never repubs.? N-gga you got Trump out here doing the same thing with his sneakers, mugshot, and digitally imposing himself with black folks looking like the old n-gga in the club :dead:

And before bothsiders calk me a shill, I don't fcck with neither candidate, Harris, or Sexy Red

Also watch this thread go 18+ pages while any other thread that has Republicans in a bad light get less than 2

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ever notice how people in social media always says this towards dems, but never repubs.? N-gga you got Trump out here doing the same thing with his sneakers, mugshot, and digitally imposing himself with black folks looking like the old n-gga in the club :dead:

And before bothsiders calk me a shill, I don't fcck with neither candidate, Harris, or Sexy Red

Also watch this thread go 18+ pages while any other thread that has Republicans in a bad light get less than 2
No sane Black takes Trump seriously
Blacks are expected to take Biden/Harris seriously.

M.O.N.E.Y.

No lie
Daps
The problem aint the DJ. The problem is that in 2024 there aint no poppin PG black music for them to play.

If this was 2004, DJ could have played the following and no one would have complained:

Lose My Breath
Destiny's Child · 2004

I Don't Wanna Know
Mario Winans · 2004

Overnight Celebrity
Twista · 2004

All Falls Down
Kanye West · 2004

Confessions Part II
Usher · 2004

Now if the DJ had played Dip It Low by Christina Milian or Drop it Like its Hot, I'm sure there would have been outrage. The blame goes to black popular music today being nothing but trash:snoop:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I'm referencing the song choice you fukking idiot. You clearly lack critical thinking skills. I'm not against an HBCU visiting the White House for whatever reason. You talk down on an entire demographic of people (black Americans) because you can't hide your xenophobic, jealousy and autistic traits. Thread had nothing to do with black Americans yet you go out of your way to talk shyt.

You are the epitome of your username. You internet weirdos are something else. Get an education
Lol blame the DJ. The DJ played music based on the demographics in attendance and what they prefer to listen. But to suggest that this is somehow Harris fault and some ploy for votes is ridiculous.

If Harris stopped the DJ from playing the song you emotional nikkas would be jumping on her for that too.