Presidents now have immunity for "Official Acts". Democrats need to create an official act to jail the orange fukk.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
I think this ruling may back fire on the rethugs now that their cover is blown. good thing is this is not done at the lower level and pence is going to testify against him in sept. We still have 8 plus weeks left on this juggling act with them. terrible day for america tho, bold decision!

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
And we warned yall from day 1 that these dems aint your friends. Warned ya they let the Republicans run them in govt they dont fight back with the same fire. They actively sabotaged their own plans and then turn around and blame republicans we told yall they use black folks for their votes and dont do shyt for us like they do for other groups... So now that biden had 4 years to fight these fukkers now the entire party gotta reap what it has sown... All those immigrants biden flown in im sure will help him stay in office or fight against the republicans. Your precious dems will save us...:wow: I dont know what you so worried about nikka they gonna save us right?!? :stopitslime:
Look at the bytch made bad faith talking points 😄

1. "All those immigrants Biden flew in"

Bad faith, completely false, bytch made shyt THAT REPUBLICANS ACTUALLY DID ALL AROUND THE COUNTRY.

But this bytch nikka is telling nikkas Biden flew them in. Straight projection. Bro gotta be a full blown white boy Republican.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't even care what Biden says about this :camby: people like him refusing to retire is why we're in this situation in the first place

If he really cares he should step down so somebody can run who has a better chance of beating Trump.

Even if he beats Trump(and I think he does) I think it's too late to save the system as a whole unless Dems do some radical shyt

Aka throw ppl in jail

Which they are unwilling to do by having Garland running the DOJ

It's crazy for a white person to tell me

"We must follow the rules while our opponents are literally rewriting the rules in front of us"

"hey, let's try more rules"

"yeah, that will show them"

It's absolutely idiotic to hear this from a nikka. fukking idiotic.

They can get some of them with the rules they got now

Like I'm sure judge cannon is communicating with trumps team and being brazen about it. Lock her up.

Clarence Thomas took bribed and his wife helped organize January 6. Lock em up.
Locking them up immediately and unilaterally was always the only option that would’ve worked. After spending 2020 weaponizing a pandemic to kill people who didn’t vote for them and dispatching the U.S. Marshalls to kill protestors in the streets for killing a nazi in self defense, they tried to overthrow the government by force from multiple branches of government after they failed in the courts. What is that if not an act of war?

The only course of action that even carried the possibility of avoiding civil war/balkanization, or total collapse was to immediately invoke the 25th amendment after the capital attack, then invoke the insurrection act and turn the military loose against their party and remove them at the state and federal level as party to sedition if not have the house purge them by way of the 14th amendment while they were reeling from it failing. Now because they ran out the clock on purpose we’ve got a party openly declaring that if they don’t get their dictatorship they’ll secede or try to overthrow the government by force again.

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
It almost makes you wonder if it's intentional to get black voting population to expend energy chasing, ironically intangibles, politically while losing focus and passion for immediate threats.

Sitting around waiting for checks from the same system looking to roll back their basic rights. You lose basic rights, checks will be a further unattainable dream. Classic worried about the lawn furniture while the house is on fire.
Of course it’s intentional. The whole ADOS/FBA shyt was created by republicans to cause black voter apathy and spread disinformation. Common sense should tell people that if the republicans don’t even want the history of slavery taught or discussed that they damn sure won’t pay for it. I’m utterly ashamed of how stupid some of my people have become :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Look at the bytch made bad faith talking points 😄

1. "All those immigrants Biden flew in"

Bad faith, completely false, bytch made shyt THAT REPUBLICANS ACTUALLY DID ALL AROUND THE COUNTRY.

But this bytch nikka is telling nikkas Biden flew them in. Straight projection. Bro gotta be a full blown white boy Republican.

..............but he did fly immigrants in on chartered flights by the govt!??:laff::laff: :mjlol: wtf is you on B?!?:laff: :dwillhuh:

Last edited:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
..............but he did fly immigrants in or chartered flights by the govt!??:laff::laff: :mjlol: wtf is you on B?!?:laff: :dwillhuh:
Shills gotta be some of the most uninformed voters in history. They're almost like a hive mind cult.
:mjlol:

Biden admin flew hundreds of thousands of migrants into US using CBP One app​

Migrants in Mexico have used CBP One app 64 million times to request entry into U.S.​

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
People's priorities have been completely fukked up in this election cycle I got hate for saying it, but people are out here worrying about Palestine and Ukraine when your home country is about to decend into a theocratic fascist dictatorship. Anybody still trying to peddle this "bothsides" "Don't vote" bullshyt at this point are clearly a part of the right wing movement. I don't give a shyt if Biden's dead in his casket, I'd still vote for him.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
People's priorities have been completely fukked up in this election cycle I got hate for saying it, but people are out here worrying about Palestine and Ukraine when your home country is about to decend into a theocratic fascist dictatorship. Anybody still trying to peddle this "bothsides" "Don't vote" bullshyt at this point are clearly a part of the right wing movement. I don't give a shyt if Biden's dead in his casket, I'd still vote for him.

U gonna vote for a literal dead man that would give your black ass nothing and watch his own country burn in hell instead of giving you a reason to vote for him. I gotta question your priorities...:mjlol:

Other groups will literally sit at home this election knowing what we do. You got smoke for them?!? Or is it just black people?!? Last time I checked the democratic party is a coalition of voters why the fukk dont they vote at 85-90%?!!:jbhmm: arent you tired of us being a footstool???

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Nah ppl should stand on their principles

If Dems cared about fascism they'd act like it

But they also fine with Israeli intervention on American soil and police jumping college students so :yeshrug:

If not now, when?

Every election is the biggest of our lives

(This one actually sounds like it is tho)

But Dems, and us as their constituents have to live with their choices

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nah ppl should stand on their principles

If Dems cared about fascism they'd act like it

But they also fine with Israeli intervention on American soil and police jumping college students so :yeshrug:

If not now, when?

Every election is the biggest of our lives

(This one actually sounds like it is tho)

But Dems, and us as their constituents have to live with their choices

THANK YOU!!! :wow: the dems HAVE to reap what they have sown they have caused this on their own!!!!

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
U gonna vote for a literal dead man that would give your black ass nothing and watch his own country burn in hell instead of giving you a reason to vote for him. I gotta question your priorities...:mjlol:

Other groups will literally sit at home this election knowing what we do. You got smoke for them?!? Or is it just black people?!? Last time I checked the democratic party is a coalition of voters why the fukk dont they vote at 85-90%?!!:jbhmm: arent you tired of us being a footstool???
Yes, I would literally vote for a dead man rather than do nothing while republican voters flock to the polls to vote and put Trump into office again.

And at no point in my fukking comment did I call out black people and black people only.

You aren't fooling anybody, your ass has been on this forum nonstop with your bullshyt as soon as this election cycle started.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yes, I would literally vote for a dead man rather than do nothing while republican voters flock to the polls to vote for Trump into office again.

And at no point in my fukking comment did I call out black people and black people only.

You aren't fooling anybody, your ass has been on this forum nonstop with your bullshyt as soon as this election cycle started.

Im trying to wake yall up :mjlol: yall hate me for it...
Like Morpheus trying to wake people from the matrix...:wow: i am simply telling yall the truth.
Side question why dont you have the same energy for other groups that stay home?!?:jbhmm:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who gives a fukk about a statement.

Democrats are practicing traditional politics while Republicans are practicing revolutionary politics. It's like one side is constantly yelling "chill" while the other is popping the trunk.
Tbh.

I high key feel within this lifetime people will witness that you cannot vote away this kind of problem.
Once voting doesn't work, I suspect it will escalate from there.

All because we will not address the issue in a real serious manner on the public stage.

Maybe they don't want to alarm people? but IDK to me it's clear as day that this is a huge problem
that only gets exacerbated once the economy takes a hit and 50% of the country starts looking for
scapegoats which almost always happen to be minorities, LGBTQ folks and women.