Presidents now have immunity for "Official Acts". Democrats need to create an official act to jail the orange fukk.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
dumb ass nikkas think shyt's a damn joke.
:stopitslime:

UKVu0t8.gif
Ehhh. I think they don't understand the potential consequences. Just my opinion.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Of course it's intentional. The tangibles trolls don’t care about anything besides a check in the mail, and the country turning back into a racist and religious shyt hole is hand-waved as fear mongering

:manny: well what you want us to do about it??? You acting as if we havent been voting for the same party for over 60 fukking years... and this was inevitable...:comeon:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
At that point the military will just splinter and defend whatever side they agree with.
That’s preferable to preemptive surrender like the democrats are doing. The lesson the civil war, the Second World War, and the civil rights movement were trying to teach is that there’s no acting in good faith or playing by the book with fascists. You impose your will on them and treat them as an inherently illegitimate party and ideology from the start. Any other course of action leads to 1861, 1877, or 1938/39.

Rolling over without a fight is how we got George w bush along with the 9/11 attacks, the patriot act, the invasions of Iraq & Afghanistan, the murder & coverup of Pat Tillman, gutting fema before hurricane season in 2005 (lot of the gulf coast still hasn’t fully recovered), abu gharib, and to cap it all off the economic crash of 2008.

Edit: more things I forgot that stemmed from said preemptive surrender being The Hague invasion act, the 2003 bankruptcy bill, and the nisour square massacre.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course it's intentional. The tangibles trolls don’t care about anything besides a check in the mail, and the country turning back into a racist and religious shyt hole is hand-waved as fear mongering

Just like this whole charade was intentional and yall couldnt see it.

Its dumb because its a waste of time and money ,because they wont send him to jail. But coli democrats told me he was toast. If he doesnt go to jail,im chalking it all up to political theatre.

And now you hear Biden today "Welp, I guess its now up to the American people to decide if they love Democracy or want a dictator:mjpls:".

Ill give credit to the Democrats on one thing,they arent as shiftless as they appeared. I have every reason to believe this is exactly how they expected it to go. Now stopping Trump from becoming a dictator is the great motivator to get people to the polls. This is exactly what the Democrats wanted and needed. The Supreme court actually handed the Dems some ammo they didnt really have before. Youve increased the fear of parnoid americans with that ruling. You just pulled those feeling indifferent off the sidelines:mjlol:.(Not me,still righteously unnaffected:respect:)

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
People's priorities have been completely fukked up in this election cycle I got hate for saying it, but people are out here worrying about Palestine and Ukraine when your home country is about to decend into a theocratic fascist dictatorship. Anybody still trying to peddle this "bothsides" "Don't vote" bullshyt at this point are clearly a part of the right wing movement. I don't give a shyt if Biden's dead in his casket, I'd still vote for him.
You practically said it but people are distracted and its intentional. Yeah, I'll probably vote for Biden but all it's doing is kicking the can down the road. Nothing more. Right-wing conservatives have built an infrastructure (SCOTUS, federal judges, local politicians, special interest groups etc.) to make America in their image. If Trump isn't the guy, someone else is. Meanwhile dems are not doing anything to stop it. One thing that people often overlook is conservatives have no problem playing the long game although they are making it shorter.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My parents left the Caribbean to run away from maniac right wing dictators propped up by the US only for the US to be taken over by maniac right wing weirdos :dead:

:mjlol: jokes on you america was ALWAYS a bad place under all that patriotism i dont get why people keep falling for that propaganda, like america wasnt built off slavery and genocide?!?! Y'all really thought y'all wasnt gonna get targeted being here it was only gonna affect "us"???

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
have you ever considered running for office?

i thought about it... for about ten minutes. not where i live. hell no
Definitely. I don't live in the city right now though and I wouldn't run for a position in Warren where I'm at. I plan on going back to the city when my lease is up in October because I won't be living in a majority white area in another Trump term.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It almost makes you wonder if it's intentional to get black voting population to expend energy chasing, ironically intangibles, politically while losing focus and passion for immediate threats.

Sitting around waiting for checks from the same system looking to roll back their basic rights. You lose basic rights, checks will be a further unattainable dream. Classic worried about the lawn furniture while the house is on fire.
The same nikkas you're talking about still vote Democrat. Then when they ask wtf was the point of my vote they get gaslit with fake smart nonsense like your post

Y'all are staunch about making this a "Nikkas don't vote" issue when it's a Dems are p*ssy and won't do shyt issue

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That’s preferable to preemptive surrender like the democrats are doing. The lesson the civil war, the Second World War, and the civil rights movement were trying to teach is that there’s no acting in good faith or playing by the book with fascists. You impose your will on them and treat them as an inherently illegitimate party and ideology from the start. Any other course of action leads to 1861, 1877, or 1938/39.

Rolling over without a fight is how we got George w bush along with the 9/11 attacks, the patriot act, the invasions of Iraq & Afghanistan, the murder & coverup of Pat Tillman, gutting fema before hurricane season in 2005 (lot of the gulf coast still hasn’t fully recovered), abu gharib, and to cap it all off the economic crash of 2008.
The civil rights movement was about non-violent measures to enact change. The other two wars are completely different from eachother. Democrats dont want a civil war, and I understand why.

The situation we have today is because the voters failed to give Obama a majority in 2014, leading to him being deprived his Supreme Court pick. Then the voters elected trump in 2016.

The citizens are to blame, especially white voters who vote against their own interests.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
You practically said it but people are distracted and its intentional. Yeah, I'll probably vote for Biden but all it's doing is kicking the can down the road. Nothing more. Right-wing conservatives have built an infrastructure (SCOTUS, federal judges, local politicians, special interest groups etc.) to make America in their image. If Trump isn't the guy, someone else is. Meanwhile dems are not doing anything to stop it. One thing that people often overlook is conservatives have no problem playing the long game although they are making it shorter.
Both parties have a fundraising infrastructure in place so whenever one of them does something the other party doesn't like they immediately send out "URGENT" emails and texts about "saving" america. It has become financially beneficial to NOT do anything. Just like the republican party has been thoroughly infested with nazis, religious fundamentalist and big business bootlicker, the democratic party has been infiltrated by 'corporate approved activists' and surface level appeals to diversity.

They'll kneel down while wearing kente cloth instead of drafting a bill that makes the murder of any unarmed citizen by a peace officer a federal crime that must be investigated by the FBI and make tampering with bodycams a felony. They'll talk about how people need to protest "peacefully" while saying nothing when those peaceful protesters are savagely beaten by police. They're all sizzle and no steak. Every time they have power they cede it to the other side so they have an issue to fundraise for.

Once this house of cards falls apart, we will need to draw up a new electoral system that does away with antidemocratic elements.

-Ranked choice voting
-Mixed parliamentary-presidential system where the minister is the head of state while the president is head of government. Different parties can win seats in the senate which forces cooperation and making deals with other parties to form coalitions.
-Abolish the electoral college, it has only ever helped right wingers win.
-all decisions from the Supreme Court are non binding and congress votes after reading the conclusions and dissent written by the justices.
-age limits for holding office. If you have to be a minimum age to be president, you cannot run again if you turn 65 during your presidency.
-A ban on lobbyists and PACs.
-A ban on using think tanks to inform policy. Think tanks got us Vietnam and the federalist society.
-Federal education standards.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
:mjgrin:

This cut both ways, though, like if Biden loses to Trump in November and he chooses to "do something about the results" :mjpls::scheme:

There is a two month transition to the new administration, you know. :mjlit: