One Reason Black Men Are Voting For Trump

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
No shyt:francis:

What man you know wanna be disrespected by females all day? Why are we the only ones who have to have some matriarchal culture where equality is the key and nikkas is treated like children all day, damn right I admire respect.

What man doesn't? Liberals need to admit this equality is gonna be a problem once black men see things outside their community, this is just 100% facts.
This and the op make zero sense

The fukk voting for cac ass Trump or Biden have to do with being disrespected by females:mjlol:

Gah damm yall some weak ass clowns

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
This and the op make zero sense

The fukk voting for cac ass Trump or Biden have to do with being disrespected by females:mjlol:

Gah damm yall some weak ass clowns

Never said j voted trump but i did day eventually men are gonna look at other groups to see things differently.

Slow nikka read

You born with a dikk if you wanna get pegged that's on you. Old milking table owning ass clown

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
You see how fast he was ready to throw this brother under the bus? shyt is sad man, black community we gotta stop that shyt.

The brother was legit trying to do good for the state of maryland and he didn't deserve that lol.

- Tuition education free education for state schools
- health care for md residents
- increasing school spending in Baltimore

Figured I'd at least clear that up

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Never said j voted trump but i did day eventually men are gonna look at other groups to see things differently.

Slow nikka read

You born with a dikk if you wanna get pegged that's on you. Old milking table owning ass clown
Wtf are u even trying to say
U dumb b*stard
English definitely not your 1st language

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get into a lot of these us vs. them back and forths. But I gotta say...I don't ever recall hearing about who black men are voting for in an election cycle. You usually hear about the black vote, but never just black males. The numbers for black folk will be around 90% like they always are so I don't get the discussion. Now if Black men went all white women then I could see this being an issue. All that said, everybody who is not rich that supports Trump is doing so for the same reason...they either fancy themselves as the big bad tough guy that he tries to act like he is or they are bowing down to the big bad tough guy that he tries to act like he is. It's not rocket science.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
It's what, like less than 14%.

Don't have this heat for latino voters or white women. :manny:

That said, anyone who votes for Trump is a scumbag piece of garbage and TLRepublicans are retarded.

Fall for the wedge tactic because you think it makes you look independent

Hate women more than White Supremacy.

The far right focuses on gays, women, illegal immigrants in order to divert attention off themselves and cause schisms in the left to siphon off voters.

And people fall for it. Makes no sense.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
No shyt:francis:

What man you know wanna be disrespected by females all day? Why are we the only ones who have to have some matriarchal culture where equality is the key and nikkas is treated like children all day, damn right I admire respect.

What man doesn't? Liberals need to admit this equality is gonna be a problem once black men see things outside their community, this is just 100% facts.
I ask myself that everyday. Shea butters and fakkkits have too much power in the community for that reason.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
It starts with the households. Unfortunately, a lot of black homes are led by women. That’s all these young brehs know. A lot of brehs in my generation coming up are being active fathers but I don’t know how much at a grand level.
Millenials have the most single mothers out of all generations. There's more brehs being raised by single moms than any other point in mordern history:yeshrug:.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Millenials have the most single mothers out of all generations. There's more brehs being raised by single moms than any other point in mordern history:yeshrug:.
Dang but can you cite that or provide the link so I can look into it myself, please?

Single and unmarried aren’t necessarily the same. Some parents aren’t married but co-parent.