One Reason Black Men Are Voting For Trump

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This Article is basically confirming my belief the 3/5ths idea never ended amongst dominant society

That's why they only have smoke for us
It's also why Republicans attempted, but failed, to throw out over 100,000 votes in Harris County (HTX) and the Governor limited the whole county to ONE drop box.

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
They've been writing these "black male problem" pieces for the last 150 years.

Before it was inherent deviant or violent nature type rhetoric (superpredator) but intersectionality has given faux progressives and other aligned interests a new language by which to marginalize black men; misogyny.

Our existence is a problem so they are always going to find an issue with us even when none is there. Any breh on here cosigning this is a fukking fool.

What's funnier is that these marginal professional consensus liberal class negroes that write or cosign this black male misogyny shyt need to talk to their class of people. 11% of black men without a college degree voted for Trump in 2016 while 16% of college-educated black men for Trump. That's 22% of college-educated black men that decided not to vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016. Damon Young, Jason Johnson, and others would have you believe Trump was appealing to uneducated brothas on the street when it's quite the opposite.

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Benjamin-Jealous.png

this boule octoroon nikka needs to stfu, i can guarantee all his friends are cacs and he doesn't interact with black ppl on a regular basis.
Sorry. Thats a white man.
:ufdup:
Logic looking quadroon ass nikka.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
If 1 black man vote for Trump then all black men vote for Trump according too thier anti black male logic

We've always been judged as a monolith though, so it's par for the course.

If one Black person is on trial, we all are.

The OJ Simpson case became Black vs White towards the end. We knew the man did it, but damnit, we were in the court room with him.

We don't get the benefit of "doubt".

Superstar
Daps
Sorry. Thats a white man.
:ufdup:
Logic looking quadroon ass nikka.
nah he's an octoroon. he did his lil dna thing and it was

*80% European
*18.2% Sub-Saharan African
*0.5% Middle Eastern and North African
*0.2% East Asian / Native American

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every other thread is a bunch of emotional handwringing

Yall are really angry that yall arent being pandered to as much as other groups

And yet for nearly 2 years I havent heard yall name one candidate or politician that meets your criteria...

I would have voted for Elizabeth Warren unless something crazy came out about her. She was gaining steam and Biden should have picked her instead of trying to get elected on some Obama nostalgia with another biracial:mjlol:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I would have voted for Elizabeth Warren unless something crazy came out about her. She was gaining steam and Biden should have picked her instead of trying to get elected on some Obama nostalgia with another biracial:mjlol:
Same. In fact I was really hoping for Elizabeth Warren to win this.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Nah black men are tired of being attacked by the media
Y'all sounding like Trump supporters

:mjlol:

So the media is making you guys vote for Trump out of spite now.

I'd rather people just be honest an say racism aside he reflects your personal values more than the Democrats do or that you want to see the Democrats lose for shyts and giggles.

Thus

Daps
It’s always funny when some weirdo cac has some slick passive aggressive shyt to say about black men under the guise of us being “insecure”.

nikkas are not fukking with the Democrats. Y’all need to get this through your heads. And no amount of shaming will work. Get some fukking tangibles or keep advocating for white women and trehs. The choice is yours.

Here's example of that insecurity.