Hispanic woman vote 71 percent democrat

Hispanic men 42 percent republican

Black woman 94 percent democrat

Black men 88 percent democrat

Will these anti black male mfers shut up

We almost vote identical with the women

Every other race or culture way apart

These mfers miserable

News flash we are not white men. The Republican party's platform is 100% ran by cacs and caters to straight white male Christian bigots.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
It’s always funny when some weirdo cac has some slick passive aggressive shyt to say about black men under the guise of us being “insecure”.

nikkas are not fukking with the Democrats. Y’all need to get this through your heads. And no amount of shaming will work. Get some fukking tangibles or keep advocating for white women and trehs. The choice is yours.
HotBlushingAustraliankelpie-small.gif

yes we are:mjlol:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These idiots look at a few black rappers/celebrities voting for Trump as a sign that tons of black guys are voting for Trump because of chauvinism or misogyny when all it is are a few rich celebrities who want a tax cut.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Some of us allow ourselves to be divided and conquered so easily. I generally eviscerate and talk about poor Whites voting against their interests, but a lot of us allow propaganda generated by White folks that really want us to stay home anyway affect our morale entirely to much.

I'm halfway convinced the likes of Tariq and Yvette Carnell are paid by White folks to stir up Black folks and dissuade many of us from taking part in the political process.

A lot of otherwise intelligent brothers and sistas come parrot talking points from those idiots. It's really no different than conservatives taking advantage of poor Whites. They got Bubba thinking Biden's tax plan is going to siphon their hard earned dollars to put them towards taxes for illegals and the lazy when in reality of you don't make 400K or better you won't be affected.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
And that’s the issue, we’re the only group of men following the women politically. That has to stop, period. It’s time for black men to start moving like men and that means leading the political decisions.

That means directly challenging white supremacy again.

that means if I’m dealing with a black female and she’s voting Democrat on a federal level, she’s done. We gonna have to start punishing the democratic Support with no specific legislation.
It starts with the households. Unfortunately, a lot of black homes are led by women. That’s all these young brehs know. A lot of brehs in my generation coming up are being active fathers but I don’t know how much at a grand level.