One Reason Black Men Are Voting For Trump

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Pretty soon Latinos gonna take those blavity spots.

no more black talented tenths
No more editorials on how our women are dragged down by us
Etc

they gonna be spotlighting them

this is the last election that’ll see whites really pandering to Black people for our vote. Latinos have overtaken us so the attention will shift to them, as it should since they’ll be the ones deciding elections in the future.

It’ll be some fukkery involved, but they’ll be taken more serious because latinos are splitting their support between both candidates, not overwhelmingly supporting one side like we did.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i voted for biden and even im tired of seeing this shyt. people act like slave catchers. it's ok if a small fraction of black men dont agree with me. shyt is weird when we vote democrat more than all women other than black and none of them face this constant public shaming.

Arguably the most influential music in the world is from young Black men. The most popular and influential athletes in the world are mostly Black men. We influence styles, speech, vernacular, etc. The Democratic party has a symbiotic relationship with the Black community, almost equally between Black men and women but a little bit more with women. Imagine if more influential Black men started viewing the DNC with a crooked eye? Well, it already happened, and we see how quick the attack dogs went into action. The reality is if enough Black men started going a different way, a lot of women would follow. The powers that be can't have that, hence the public shaming as of late.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Every other thread is a bunch of emotional handwringing

Yall are really angry that yall arent being pandered to as much as other groups

And yet for nearly 2 years I havent heard yall name one candidate or politician that meets your criteria...
Repped

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Yall are really angry that yall arent being pandered to as much as other groups

And yet for nearly 2 years I havent heard yall name one candidate or politician that meets your criteria...

Nah black men are tired of being attacked by the media

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY

Yall are really angry that yall aren't being pandered to as much as other groups

And yet for nearly 2 years I haven't heard yall name one candidate or politician that meets your criteria...
Right :russ:

Dudes constantly in threads crying and making little subtle threats/rants about joining Team Red the next go-around :mjlol: nikka go-ahead already and stop nagging about being “held back” y'all just scared of the feedback you gonna get.

:childplease:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Benjamin-Jealous.png

this boule octoroon nikka needs to stfu, i can guarantee all his friends are cacs and he doesn't interact with black ppl on a regular basis.

real talk,.

his comment sound mad agent like too.

art barr