One Reason Black Men Are Voting For Trump

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Benjamin-Jealous.png

this boule octoroon nikka needs to stfu, i can guarantee all his friends are cacs and he doesn't interact with black ppl on a regular basis.

He's actually a good guy and would have made for a good govenor. Like someone said earlier, his words were taken out of context because he was speaking of men in general, not black men.

Also he and Dave chappelle have been friends since childhood.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
These idiots look at a few black rappers/celebrities voting for Trump as a sign that tons of black guys are voting for Trump because of chauvinism or misogyny when all it is are a few rich celebrities who want a tax cut.
Who cares? Everyone get to vote for who they want without consequence except black men. If you don’t find a problem with that then you have bigger problems.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The idea that Trump is seen as an model for alpha, machismo man is laughable considering he whines like a baby constantly, hid like a coward in the white house, and had Putin's dikk up the ass :russ:

Right,do they not understand the role models of machismo that black men grew up with?This shyt is an insult to think we would think he is some type of alpha bad ass:scust:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Every black male in my circle or subcircle is voting for Biden, even some of the ones that are highly critical of him.
Exactly. Black folks aren’t stupid. We might entertain the weirdos while they talk themselves out on some
tenor.gif
but that’s it. We know what needs to be done.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ohhh look another bootlicking tom uncle sambo writer....got an online hit piece on black men.

These sell put clowns wouldn't even have a job if they couldn't post their anti black rhetoric online.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
It starts with the households. Unfortunately, a lot of black homes are led by women. That’s all these young brehs know. A lot of brehs in my generation coming up are being active fathers but I don’t know how much at a grand level.
I don’t want to get on my black woman bashing shyt, but black females by and large are not even calibrated to handle a black man who’s coming in and running shyt from day 1, because like you said, it’s a lot of weak nikkas out here. I’m 27 and I’ve noticed a huge disparity even with black brehs under 25. A lot of these nikkas are obsessed with trash ass hip hop and skinny jeans. Nothing concerning manhood.

I blame cacs and their billion dollar social engineering.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Lastly, voting booths were created to vote anonymously so someone wouldn’t be persecuted against if the other guy/gal wins.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
misrepresent headlines brehs ... :hhh:

"the reason black men eat feijoada" a$$ OP ...

some do. some don't. no universal or exaggerated implications allowed. qualify that shizzit :ufdup:

Daps
Why people get on brehs voting for Trump?

I've yet to hear a BM (that wasn't already rich or wealthy) explain why they support Trump without mentioning Democrats. It sounds like they want Trump to win to "teach Democrats a lesson."

Problem is that liberal whites, Republicans, Biden, Trump etc., will be fine whether we vote or not. The brehs pushing Trump are only focused on "tangibles" but not the fact that Trump will continue stacking the courts to make it easier to strip away voting rights, civil rights, give cops more legal protections etc.

These brehs talking about reparations but want to vote for a man that doesn't even want you to enjoy the right to vote.

Again...forget Biden......what is Trump going to do for you? And don't mention Democrats, women, whatever....what is Trump gonna do for those tangibles?

:sas2:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will say nikkas is more whitewashed then ever,and more likely to be in majority white think tanks than black women. So i could see many of these cornball brothas/anime nerds voting right along with their reddit ,***** buddies:martin:.Id prefer those black men not be considered black men,they have been assimilated and don't represent the black conscience.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
I don’t want to get on my black woman bashing shyt, but black females by and large are not even calibrated to handle a black man who’s coming in and running shyt from day 1, because like you said, it’s a lot of weak nikkas out here. I’m 27 and I’ve noticed a huge disparity even with black brehs under 25. A lot of these nikkas are obsessed with trash ass hip hop and skinny jeans. Nothing concerning manhood.

I blame cacs and their billion dollar social engineering.
Definitely a lot of social engineering that took place plus propaganda in the media now that says it’s wrong for a black man to want to lead. The other side of the spectrum is a lot of men do not know how to. Like at all. No critical thinking skills when it comes to leading a household. Just sex. I’m a victim of it but I had to rise up out of that.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Some of us allow ourselves to be divided and conquered so easily. I generally eviscerate and talk about poor Whites voting against their interests, but a lot of us allow propaganda generated by White folks that really want us to stay home anyway affect our morale entirely to much.

I'm halfway convinced the likes of Tariq and Yvette Carnell are paid by White folks to stir up Black folks and dissuade many of us from taking part in the political process.

A lot of otherwise intelligent brothers and sistas come parrot talking points from those idiots. It's really no different than conservatives taking advantage of poor Whites. They got Bubba thinking Biden's tax plan is going to siphon their hard earned dollars to put them towards taxes for illegals and the lazy when in reality of you don't make 400K or better you won't be affected.

Elaborate on how Yvette saying down ballot is advocating for not voting?

Explain how tariq saying we ain’t dealing with the dems without specific legislation is so controversial?

Joe Biden in 1987: 'We (Delawareans) Were on the South's Side in the Civil War'

Kamala Harris ancestor was slave owner in Jamaica, her father says

this is what you’re demanding we vote for? And I haven’t even gotten into their horrible policy.