One Reason Black Men Are Voting For Trump

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Regardless, men raised by women, being nurtured by women, acting and disciplined by all females will be a problem once they se real strength.

These thinktanks are trying to normalize, dapping up after a nut and dipping, and that's not how society works.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Meida going all out

"Chauvinists"

"Misogynists"

"Black men just want patriarchy"

"Misogynoir"

full

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
M
Why people get on brehs voting for Trump?

I've yet to hear a BM (that wasn't already rich or wealthy) explain why they support Trump without mentioning Democrats. It sounds like they want Trump to win to "teach Democrats a lesson."

Problem is that liberal whites, Republicans, Biden, Trump etc., will be fine whether we vote or not. The brehs pushing Trump are only focused on "tangibles" but not the fact that Trump will continue stacking the courts to make it easier to strip away voting rights, civil rights, give cops more legal protections etc.

These brehs talking about reparations but want to vote for a man that doesn't even want you to enjoy the right to vote.

Again...forget Biden......what is Trump going to do for you? And don't mention Democrats, women, whatever....what is Trump gonna do for those tangibles?

:sas2:

the number of black males voting for trump, is negligible. So negligible, in fact, that this hit piece and this entire conversation is pointless. The majority of black males are sitting out this election, like we have been most others.

this whole concept of liberal racism somehow being preferable to conservatives and their mean racism is very feminine. Slave logic.

dems will either get us what we need, specifically, or they will continue to lose elections. Period.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Elaborate on how Yvette saying down ballot is advocating for not voting?

Explain how tariq saying we ain’t dealing with the dems without specific legislation is so controversial?

Joe Biden in 1987: 'We (Delawareans) Were on the South's Side in the Civil War'

Kamala Harris ancestor was slave owner in Jamaica, her father says

this is what you’re demanding we vote for? And I haven’t even gotten into their horrible policy.
Breh we aren't going to agree so I'm not about to get on my kick posting long winded titan graphs just for us still not to see eye to eye.

I'm not demanding that you vote for anything if you were a candidate I could probably find a lot wrong with you as well just like you could find a lot wrong with me if I was a candidate.

You're being internationally dense if you think a Biden/Harris adminstration would be anything near as terrible as what we currently are witnessing. The are only two options Biden or Trump and one of them is going to be president.

Everything else you talking is background noise and deflecting from the inevitable, if you feel Trump is a better option just say that, but that both sides argument will never fly and it's a talking point instituted by plants to drive voter suppression and keep us at home period.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Breh we aren't going to agree so I'm not about to get on my kick posting long winded titan graphs just for us still not to see eye to eye.

I'm not demanding that you vote for anything if you were a candidate I could probably find a lot wrong with you as well just like you could find a lot wrong with me if I was a candidate.

You're being internationally dense if you think a Biden/Harris adminstration would be anything near as terrible as what we currently are witnessing. The are only two options Biden or Trump and one of them is going to be president.

Everything else you talking is background noise and deflecting from the inevitable, if you feel Trump is a better option just say that, but that both sides argument will never fly and it's a talking point instituted by plants to drive voter suppression and keep us at home.

Yoir entire argument is disingenuous because number 1, you haven’t addressed the fact that you’re advocating for black people to vote for two groups of people who want to bring harm to us

and number two, Democrats and Republicans are not the only parties. You’re purposely being daft about the entire conversation. The whole idea of someone being a trump supporter because they don’t like biden is fallacious at best. Stop trying to shame people into voting for the architect of mass incarceration. That had an extremely adverse effect on black family and black men. So fukk you if you think we’re going to overlook that.

You want me to vote for biden, where black people will have nothing and continue to do worse, but be okay with it, since the racism will be more refined and hidden? We’re not doing Obama 2.0.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Yoir entire argument is disingenuous because number 1, you haven’t addressed the fact that you’re advocating for black people to vote for two groups of people who want to bring harm to us

and number two, Democrats and Republicans are not the only parties. You’re purposely being daft about the entire conversation. The whole idea of someone being a trump supporter because they don’t like biden is fallacious at best. Stop trying to shame people into voting for the architect of mass incarceration. That had an extremely adverse effect on black family and black men. So fukk you if you think we’re going to overlook that.

You want me to vote for biden, where black people will have nothing and continue to do worse, but be okay with it, since the racism will be more refined and hidden? We’re not doing Obama 2.0.
Nah what you're doing is disingenuous and you're trying to hide behind subtle nuances like "oh they're all bigots and racists." You would not be wrong in that argument; however, the primary difference is the progressives have to pander to Blacks to stay in office hence us being able to put pressure on them for certain agenda that we will not have that same leverage with when dealing with conservatives.

Conservatives do not need our votes at all to win hence why they don't even try to appeal to us the greater majority of the time. You again have one party that is openly attempting to make the Supreme Court more conservative.

Those conservative court appointees will be passing legislation and repealing civil rights legislation that helps your Black azz and mine for the next few decades long after Trump is no longer president.

Amy Coney Barrett is ultra conservative which typically never benefits Black folks. Kavannagh is Trump's lap dog. I won't even went to get into the district court judge appointments.

The architect of mass incarceration comments.. Everyone points to that '94 crime bill and that's cool its incarcerated thousands of Black men unjustly, but that 94 bill had plenty of other shyt in it that did help us and Black owned businesses as well. The 3 strikes bullshyt was a knee jerk reaction to a very complex problem. The bill wasn't just locking people up, but that's all a lot people remember it for.

I'm not trying to shame you into doing anything, you think both sides are the same and that's cool, but that devalues your argument of claiming to want change later on down the line in my opinion. There are only two viable options in presidential elections you and I both know that.

I don't think any less of you because I look at all of y'all as my brothers and sistas but I don't agree with your thinking here.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He's actually a good guy and would have made for a good govenor. Like someone said earlier, his words were taken out of context because he was speaking of men in general, not black men.

Also he and Dave chappelle have been friends since childhood.
You see how fast he was ready to throw this brother under the bus? shyt is sad man, black community we gotta stop that shyt.