One Reason Black Men Are Voting For Trump

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
I don’t want to get on my black woman bashing shyt, but black females by and large are not even calibrated to handle a black man who’s coming in and running shyt from day 1, because like you said, it’s a lot of weak nikkas out here. I’m 27 and I’ve noticed a huge disparity even with black brehs under 25. A lot of these nikkas are obsessed with trash ass hip hop and skinny jeans. Nothing concerning manhood.

I blame cacs and their billion dollar social engineering.
shut yo cacdemon ass up piece of shyt agent :pacspit:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
If black men wholesale just voted third party after this election, that would be thr least Democrats deserve.

This is fukking ridiculous.

I'm about to risk COVID to vote and I'm talked about like shyt in the media.

fukk this article.
Talk shyt back..letting these weak motherfukkers come at you cats sideways..lol

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Ben jealous is the only politician Dave Chappelle endorses

Daps
It’s always funny when some weirdo cac has some slick passive aggressive shyt to say about black men under the guise of us being “insecure”.

nikkas are not fukking with the Democrats. Y’all need to get this through your heads. And no amount of shaming will work. Get some fukking tangibles or keep advocating for white women and trehs. The choice is yours.

Tell that to the 95% of nikkas that overwhelming vote Democrat :skip:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I support him for these reasons

• He has a cohesive plan for testing (covid-19) What is his cohesive plan for testing? Can citizens opt not to take it?
  • $15 Minimum Wage who carries the burden of the labor costs’ increases? The consumers will surely take a hit or worse increased unemployment. Will the federal government subsidize small businesses to offset the higher cost of running a business? That’s just for starters. Raising the minimum wage doesn’t incentivize for folks to do better but keep those at the bottom pacified.
  • Believes in Climate Change and wants to combat it I do align with climate change.
  • Raising taxes on those who make over $400K a year
  • Carries himself as a person who has the common sense approach to govern ???
  • Has a Black agenda What is the black agenda?
  • Made a POC as his VP pick I’m supposed to be happy with that bedwench of a pick when he had other choices like Abrams in GA?
I decided I’m voted for myself today. :yeshrug:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
i voted for biden and even im tired of seeing this shyt. people act like slave catchers. it's ok if a small fraction of black men dont agree with me. shyt is weird when we vote democrat more than all women other than black and none of them face this constant public shaming.

Yup.

Are there some fukkboy chauvinist types that support Trump solely because he's power fantasy even though he's racist?

Yeah.

But it's VERY TELLING that they are writing SO MANY articles about it like it's a sizable amount of black men doing it, and never writing about the large amounts of other groups that are doing it way more.

Seriously, it's like what, 10%? And not all of them are even doing because they are "toxic". Some might have been affected or know someone who was affected by the crime bill so they feel disillusioned with Biden.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA