Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This nikka facing double digit years off this inconsistent ass case and nikkas in here celebrating and saying anyone who isn't doesnt like black women. Meanwhile my black wife thinks it's fukked up. My therapist who's a black woman think's its fukked up. And alotta black women I know in real life feel like it's fukked up. shyt I would've even felt more comfortable with both Tory and Kelsey got charged. But that chick lied to the prosecution, asked for immunity, plead the fifth, also had GSR on her, had more motive, and the gun may have been hers and she skating free. nikkas dont want justice for Meg. They want Tory locked up. That's what's disturbing about this shyt. Especially the way black women are talking about black men online. The divide this caused is disgusting to me. And Megan is the one who set the stage for it to be this way.
That’s exactly how I feel about all this. It’s a dirty fukking game.

Nobody wins in this…

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This nikka facing double digit years off this inconsistent ass case and nikkas in here celebrating and saying anyone who isn't doesnt like black women. Meanwhile my black wife thinks it's fukked up. My therapist who's a black woman think's its fukked up. And alotta black women I know in real life feel like it's fukked up. shyt I would've even felt more comfortable with both Tory and Kelsey got charged. But that chick lied to the prosecution, asked for immunity, plead the fifth, also had GSR on her, had more motive, and the gun may have been hers and she skating free. nikkas dont want justice for Meg. They want Tory locked up. That's what's disturbing about this shyt. Especially the way black women are talking about black men online. The divide this caused is disgusting to me. And Megan is the one who set the stage for it to be this way.
Damn you spoke to everyone about this shyt :laff:

You’re that invested? :dahell:

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
nikkas blaming jayz :russ: grown men turning into divas

I wasnt following any of the details of the case i just know everytime i checked twitter it seemed like everything was in torys favor

Now im curious to see the details

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man you talked to your therapist about this case?

It's not that deep breh :whoa: