Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I have been saying this

Tory was trying to be a too cool for school ass breh. If my freedom is on the line and I am an entertainer not a in the street breh. And I didn’t do it I am flat out saying that. He was playing fast and loose and bodied himself. now he has to do more work to get his life turned around

All true, but I'd still like to see all of the details revealed

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Someone said, in all scenarios, Tory is on the end of an unregistered gun being discharged.

Maybe the defence trying to remove him from that otherwise he’s losing every time.

:hubie:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
What does him saying this change? It doesn’t clear Tory of shooting Meg and it doesn’t state who the weapon belong to. Only that Tory and Kelsey both handled it. i knew this account before last week. If Tory don’t care to tell his truth in its entirety then he where he wants to be. It’s sad because dude is super talented. A fukking waste.
The drivers story completely contradicts Meg and Kelsey’s story. They both denied fighting which obviously happened. Kelsey had the gun first and shot. Tory played captain save her, took it and emptied it in the air which the neighbor saw. Megs story about him shooting at her from inside the car saying dance bytch never happened and nobody cares :beli:
He couldn’t say his side because he is GUILTY of his charges, that have nothing to do with shooting her. if this was a white man lying on a nikka like this you would get it. She used the public sympathy and lies to paint his character a certain way.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
The drivers story completely contradicts Meg and Kelsey’s story. They both denied fighting which obviously happened. Kelsey had the gun first and shot. Tory played captain save her, took it and emptied it in the air which the neighbor saw. Megs story about him shooting at her from inside the car saying dance bytch never happened and nobody cares :beli:
He couldn’t say his side because he is GUILTY of his charges, that have nothing to do with shooting her. if this was a white man lying on a nikka like this you would get it. She used the public sympathy and lies to paint his character a certain way.
are you saying I’m taking Meg side because we are both black women? I’ve never taken her side in this matter. I always felt like her story was bullshyt. it’s about what you can prove and what’s important to tory. You care more about this caas than him. Tory was there he could have said Kelsey fired the shot And exposed her and her friend.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Release the tape or stfu. Nobody cares about a driver telling us something we already knew/speculated.

I don’t feel sorry for Tory, he didn’t even defend himself trying to stay on code. if he didn’t do it and it wasn’t his gun he should have said that ans said who did . he out her playing hoodrat games with drunk hoodrats knowing he had priors. Should have stayed with Kylie At her house.
Classic jail phrase.... "MAAAAAAAAAAAAN... If I would have just stayed my ass at HOME!!! I KNEW I shouldn't have gone out there. Now I'm in this bytch. Why didn't I just stay inside dammit!!!" :mjcry:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Tory’s lawyers “Drivers testimony doesn’t matter cause he’s bias and he’s just repeating what the other witness said”

Coli lawyers “ We need to hear from the driver, his testimony is the most important :damn:

Give it up, dude ain’t getting out of jail:francis:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
are you saying I’m taking Meg side because we are both black women? I’ve never taken her side in this matter. I always felt like her story was bullshyt. it’s about what you can prove and what’s important to tory. You care more about this caas than him. Tory was there he could have said Kelsey fired the shot And exposed her and her friend.
No I didn’t know women were on here for real :skip: Tory being dumb is a consensus at this point. He’s guilty regardless, I’m just pointing out that she made up a story.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Everyone in this story is a moron. Whether it’s meg fighting over a dude she wasn’t even dating, to her friend shooting the gun or tory trolling & fighting a case while not implicating the person who clearly did it.

Stop hanging around drunken idiots brehs