Megan thee Stallion accused of buying 30 Million streams

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Indeed. After some times passes, we will need to examine how much Tory's fan base grew after the shooting and the implications of that. Dude went from being a guy who was clowned for biting Drake and the Weeknd's styles to being championed as a musical genius whose prime was taken from him by the American Criminal Justice System.

The Barbs are interesting in that they reflect the insecurities of their idol. Despite being viewed as rap's queen by most, Nicki never carried that crown with grace or confidence, despite her talent, the significant co-signs when she first came on the scene, and having an almost 10-year, uncontested headstart. They don't seem to realize that even comparing Megan to Nicki is a compliment to Megan, as they shouldn't really be in the same conversation.
Barbs don’t compare these bytches to her the general public does .

Nicki always carried female rap on her back .

What are you even talking about .

Took female rap to heights never seen before that’s how you move with grace .

Year 15 and she still crushing .

60k not a festival this is part of her tour !!!

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Whats the last Megan song u heard a bunch of chicks bumping? Outside of that diss track to Nicki that went viral? Even her last song with Cardi flopped. Maybe they might bump some old shyt but nothing new.
Savage probably the last one honestly. The next one probably Cash shyt

Daps
Filtered streams is so crazy, why even pay for bots knowing Spotify can filter them out?

The album getting a 50% boost on a Sunday is egregious. The day Spotify gets rid of its free tier (if they do) it's gonna be scary for artists reliant on bots.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
clickfarm-gif.gif

:francis: so that's what she was doing out in japan.. :dead:
honestly, that shyt is really pathetic to me, like something about that shyt looks so inhumane from a social and spiritual sense

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:francis:she's not... labels do, keep being ignorant..

This is nonsense and you have no means of proving what you're saying. I get people here prob don't want to hear it but Taylor Swift is the most powerful artist since Michael Jackson and Prince. She's running shyt, and I'm not talking about sales (which she clearly runs too). She's directly impacting how labels operate, changing how streamers do business, etc. We haven't seen an artist wield that type of power since MJ.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
This is nonsense and you have no means of proving what you're saying. I get people here prob don't want to hear it but Taylor Swift is the most powerful artist since Michael Jackson and Prince. She's running shyt, and I'm not talking about sales (which she clearly runs too). She's directly impacting how labels operate, changing how streamers do business, etc. We haven't seen an artist wield that type of power since MJ.
That’s my thing. People out here clowning these artists while swift gets to sell millions and people just accept it because it’s Taylor Swift.. Then get mad cause she’s running shyt. I don’t care about Swift at all but I had to let her have it.. She’s running shyt. Meanwhile we have a few artists doing ok.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Every label buys streams.. EVERYONE
Yup. Rolling Stone exposed RCA doing it years ago with G-Eazy, so I don’t know why posters are acting like everyone isn’t doing it out here.

For the record, all forms of album sales can and have been manipulated unless posters would like to pretend that labels weren’t buying up their own artist albums and having them collect dust in warehouses.