Megan thee Stallion accused of buying 30 Million streams

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Filtered streams is so crazy, why even pay for bots knowing Spotify can filter them out?

The album getting a 50% boost on a Sunday is egregious. The day Spotify gets rid of its free tier (if they do) it's gonna be scary for artists reliant on bots.
Yeah seems like thats the only way to significantly curb it

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Them joints $25 lol they keep pushing this sold out tour shìt .

Then she set the msg tickets sold record lol .

Are you ok ?

She literally dropped 30 spots on Spotify after the filtering .
The Coli is weird af when it comes to artists they don't like. It's mostly men here but it's OD feminine behavior.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Megan is a rapper who's songs you don't like, but she's still a star. It's weird really. She's an awful rapper...but then again she isn't a bad rapper.

Problem is, her FLOW is absolute garbage. Whoever writing for her can write, but her flow is just trash.

She's famous due to her twerking. She's nore a star than rapper. I can see her selling out shows but not records. People want to see her perform...I mean twerk.
I was gonna say she's a star because she can throw ass so well, but then you said it lol

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I was gonna say she's a star because she can throw ass so well, but then you said it lol
Think how many of us were introduced to Megan. I knew who she was before I ever heard one song from her.

I think there was a space of a couple weeks to maybe even months, before I actually listened to her rap. She was introduced as a rapper, but she was wrapped up almost as a personality or influencer.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’m not gonna lie a lot of women love her she like beacon of hope to hoes
I listen to a few of her tracks. Her first album was decent. The albums have been getting progressively worse. She desperately needs to expand her subject matter. It’s only songs you can make about having sex, men thirsting after you, and other women being jealous of you before it gets stale.

degu9089

All Star
Daps
The obsession with her is tiring at this point. If you really want to see her fall off, ignore her. No need to make up stories to justify your hatred/hope of her faking her streams/ticket sales. I enjoy looking at her and even I’m tired of seeing her.