Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
It's crazy a black man can't say he in therapy without being looked at a certain way or being accused of not having friends. lol. shyt wild. Just started therapy this year and the shyt been wavy so far. My therapist is a young black woman she cool as fukk.

Therapy is perfectly normal and common in 2022.

I think like seventy some odd percent of regular successful adults attend therapy in some form. Idk why ppl would clown, it's healthy. It doesn't mean you're some deranged psychopath.

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Barely was following this. I thought his DNA wasn't on the gun, but there was a females on it?
Was it more that 1 gun? Did they know which one shot her?

Can they appeal now that the bodyguard is back? Whose side is he on?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Yea therapy is just chill most of the time. Just building and talking about life really.
word. i thought there were things that may be off limits or just outside the scope of discussion.
Everyone is being dense tonight lol. Don’t even sweat it.
nah breh, i didn't even mean to slight him....chill

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
End of the day Tory dug his own grave

nikka fukked Kelsey, fukked Meg while Kelsey had Covid, and then tried to fukk a Kardashian in front of both of them. nikka was moving like Black Dynamite

Does he deserve to sit for 20 for being horny? No. Let’s be honest tho, he’s not doing that much time. I predict 4 at most.

But my point is, he should have never been in this situation to begin with. nikka was moving like a maniac. Whole shyt could have been easily avoided. Clean it up fam..
He caught a rep with the industry hoes and couldn't restrain himself. Alcohol didn't help.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Bruh nikkas won't even believe you if you tell them a nikka shot you in the toe no more god damn. Lol these nikkas done pulled a double turn and made Tory the victim. nikkas done created a whole scenario when the mother fukker who got shot can tell the story.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Damn he took an L on all of them. Thought he would beat at least one charge based on the way things were going. Bur then again i know nothing about how the law works inside the courtroom. :francis:

Are they gonna appeal? :lupe:

The LSA servers are probably holding on by a thread after thos verdict :wow: