Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Bruh you had your agenda it didn't work out. It's okay
I had no agenda. What are u talking about? I didn't feel like there was proof enough to send a nikka away for double digit years. Still feel that way. That Hasan dude is an idiot tho. Regardless of which side he was arguing on. nikka never been in a courtroom talking crazy. lol

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Bruh you had your agenda it didn't work out. It's okay
If anyone has an agenda it is YOU :mjlol: :mjlol:You know damn well the story that Megan told about that night doesn’t make since? The independent witness. Ignore that right? But whatever. It is what it is.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
All I know is the inconsistencies and lies not seemingly not being taken into account is shocking to me.
Just makes me feel like I need to be REALLY careful out here because I have nowhere near the money or clout
of a Tory Lanez, one fukk up and I'm outta here.
This nikka facing double digit years off this inconsistent ass case and nikkas in here celebrating and saying anyone who isn't doesnt like black women. Meanwhile my black wife thinks it's fukked up. My therapist who's a black woman think's its fukked up. And alotta black women I know in real life feel like it's fukked up. shyt I would've even felt more comfortable with both Tory and Kelsey got charged. But that chick lied to the prosecution, asked for immunity, plead the fifth, also had GSR on her, had more motive, and the gun may have been hers and she skating free. nikkas dont want justice for Meg. They want Tory locked up. That's what's disturbing about this shyt. Especially the way black women are talking about black men online. The divide this caused is disgusting to me. And Megan is the one who set the stage for it to be this way.