Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:Damn guilty on ALL COUNTS. On Christmas.

I wasn't paying that much attention to the case, but didn't see that coming.

August Alsina is somewhere laughing his azz off.

Last edited:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
This nikka facing double digit years off this inconsistent ass case and nikkas in here celebrating and saying anyone who isn't doesnt like black women. Meanwhile my black wife thinks it's fukked up. My therapist who's a black woman think's its fukked up. And alotta black women I know in real life feel like it's fukked up. shyt I would've even felt more comfortable with both Tory and Kelsey got charged. But that chick lied to the prosecution, asked for immunity, plead the fifth, also had GSR on her, had more motive, and the gun may have been hers and she skating free. nikkas dont want justice for Meg. They want Tory locked up. That's what's disturbing about this shyt. Especially the way black women are talking about black men online. The divide this caused is disgusting to me. And Megan is the one who set the stage for it to be this way.
Man this shyt disgusting and people trying to act like nothing wrong happened. The lack of evidence, the inconsistencies from both Meg & Kelsey. Kelsey admitting to lying. The witness stating that he saw Kelsey with the gun. All of that shyt and these nikkas still found him guilty. These bytch ass nikkas celebrating a nikka losing his freedom over some BS :snoop:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I’ve been in a situation where a bytch tried to set me up & when I defended myself by bussing the nikka she was with. She tried to lie her way out of the shyt and get me knocked. These hoes foul

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I’ve been in a situation where a bytch tried to set me up & when I defended myself by bussing the nikka she was with. She tried to lie her way out of the shyt and get me knocked. These hoes foul
I remember a shorty tried to set me up and send some blood nikkas to my crib cause she got tight at me bout some bullshyt that was HER fault. Fortunately I knew the nikkas she tried to call and lie to. nikkas hit me up and let me know what was goin on. She lost her best friend over that shyt cause her friend felt that shyt was foul.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
he battles depression. Am I the only one that listens to coli breh music
It's crazy a black man can't say he in therapy without being looked at a certain way or being accused of not having friends. lol. shyt wild. Just started therapy this year and the shyt been wavy so far. My therapist is a young black woman she cool as fukk.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
End of the day Tory dug his own grave

nikka fukked Kelsey, fukked Meg while Kelsey had Covid, and then tried to fukk a Kardashian in front of both of them. nikka was moving like Black Dynamite

Does he deserve to sit for 20 for being horny? No. Let’s be honest tho, he’s not doing that much time. I predict 4 at most.

But my point is, he should have never been in this situation to begin with. nikka was moving like a maniac. Whole shyt could have been easily avoided. Clean it up fam..

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3 different ppl went on record sayin tory shot her
tory said in his own words that kelsey didn't shoot meghan. those are the simple facts of the case that matter. everything else is just a distraction.

not to mention we've seen 3 or 4 incidents of tory being threatening and violent and over reacting while drinking. he clearly did dat shyt lol

and dat witness confirmed pretty much confirmed everything kelsey said directly after the situation, before she retracted her statement for money or spite.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Are u kidding me? Have yall ever had therapy before? I have plenty of friends. Do u only talk to one person about certain things or some shyt?
i meant no disrespect fr. i was looking at this from a personal standpoint as i really don't know what is allowed in that therapy setting