Megan thee Stallion accused of buying 30 Million streams

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Megan is a rapper who's songs you don't like, but she's still a star. It's weird really. She's an awful rapper...but then again she isn't a bad rapper.

Problem is, her FLOW is absolute garbage. Whoever writing for her can write, but her flow is just trash.

She's famous due to her twerking. She's nore a star than rapper. I can see her selling out shows but not records. People want to see her perform...I mean twerk.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Her tour is sold out as we speak.

I'm gonna need another source for the fake streams. She did like 65k first week right. There's nothing particularly shocking about that number.
People be out here happily telling people that they don’t buy music and will clown artists for not selling music. It’s crazy lol. Meg added a Charlotte stop and people went to the show. I’d say she’s doing ok. Shouldn’t moving tickets for a tour be considered a bigger deal than selling records in 2024? Oh well.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Seems like that Tory shyt really fukked her image up. It probably wasnt even the fact that she got shot, but how she handled it. Going on Gayle and lying and stuff.
I don’t think that’s it. More than anything extended her 15 minutes of fame. she should just go the social media influencer route. It’s only so much you can talk about riding dikk and your p*ssy. I liked her first group of singles but now I’m just like all that shyt sound the same. Glorilla out her carrying these chicks on her back and don’t even know it.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Megan is a rapper who's songs you don't like, but she's still a star. It's weird really. She's an awful rapper...but then again she isn't a bad rapper.

Problem is, her FLOW is absolute garbage. Whoever writing for her can write, but her flow is just trash.

She's famous due to her twerking. She's nore a star than rapper. I can see her selling out shows but not records. People want to see her perform...I mean twerk.
I think it's a mixture of that and just the way that they branded her.

Fans are bought into her as a person. The twerking, her physical transformation, the label thing, the Tory thing, all of the drama. They've been conditioned to "support her" and to protect her

She's a symbol of black female empowerment, girl in the boys club, overcoming societal hurdles, sex positivity etc

It's everything but the actual music lol never underestimate Roc Nation management. She's be Beyonce, Rihanna level of fan worship if she had hits like them

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Who do you know that listens to Meg lets be honest

It's prime....day!!!!

Sumfin sumfin sumfin double time rhyme.

Usually her voice is overly grating.
Plus generally out of pocket to me.
Although,....
I can't front on her amazon commercial.
It is hilariously catchy.

Art Barr

Last edited:

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
everything about her entire existence seems the opposite of what I would consider real. the train keeps rolling but i did peep this teenager with a tour hoodie on lol

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
The better question is why would you even bother?
Particular artists and labels may see it as a way to make a project look bigger than what it is, and drive traffic from markets of listeners who are only drawn to acts based on said bigger numbers.

Seems counterproductive now though, because it appears that the industry is really cracking down on all that.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Particular artists and labels may see it as a way to make a project look bigger than what it is, and drive traffic from markets of listeners who are only drawn to acts based on said bigger numbers.

Seems counterproductive now though, because it appears that the industry is really cracking down on all that.
She's gotten enough of a push that people know who she is. If she can't get organic listens she's stuck where she's at.

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
Women were playin Cardi B. Even Latto... Glorilla.... Nicki still.... I don't hear a lot of Meg :ld:

Yet Cardi's latest singles have been tanking

Latto last album did less than 35k its first week out...same with Glorilla

Beside Doja Cat (her last album did 72k ), Meg is probably the most successful of female rappers to debut the last 5, 10 yrs when it comes to moving eps, albums, mixtapes

Not to mention she got 3 number 1 singles and is currently touring arenas

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
It's hard to make a star without a bonafide hit record which she can't seem to pull off

I wanna see the receipts on that tour. How much are tickets

How she's able to compete with acts like SZA and Doja Cat who have several major hits, is beyond me lol
Them joints $25 lol they keep pushing this sold out tour shìt .

Then she set the msg tickets sold record lol .

Is there an actual source to this or just psychotic Barbz?
Are you ok ?

She literally dropped 30 spots on Spotify after the filtering .