Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Heres what I think the juriors are weighing. Kelsy had immunity. She could have legit said in her testimony that she shot Meg. She didn't. When one has immunity its their best intrest to tell the truth to direct questions as they can get her for lying. She danced around most of the questions but not that one. Im not sure but Im thinking she didn't shot her.
bdb7e86d3ba1828acd7081622ffabb20.png

Kelsey had use immunity. Meaning after her testimony, they can still bring her up on charges.
If she had transactional immunity, you would have a point.

Her having use immunity and still pleading the 5th says a lot too. What are you pleading the 5th on, where immunity wouldnt cover you?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heres what I think the juriors are weighing. Kelsy had immunity. She could have legit said in her testimony that she shot Meg. She didn't. When one has immunity its their best intrest to tell the truth to direct questions as they can get her for lying. She danced around most of the questions but not that one. Im not sure but Im thinking she didn't shot her.

She sent a text after it happened that Tory shot her. Also was interviewed after and said the same. The fact that she all of a sudden now takes all that back all while not directly answering about a 1 million dollar payout has to make you pause. Are we to believe what was said at that moment or that bizare testimony?

Im about 60% sure Torey shot her. I think the night got out of hand and all the alcohol lead to some bad decisions and actions by all parties involved. I think he shot at the ground with the intent to scare her and mistakenly cliped her. Which is why I think the jury is asking about clarification on intent.

Me personally Id vote not guilty cause the case wasn't proven and this is just what I think. The eye witness testimony goes against my theory as he saw a girl walk up to her when he heard the first shots. Then he came over which makes the possibility that he was just disarming the actual shooter a legit possibility. Im just not sure enough to vote guilty.
She had "use immunity" meaning her testimony cannon be used against her. They could still charge her with independent evidence. Also, immunity from prosecution doesn't shield you from a civil suit (all things her lawyer probably told her.

There is no upside to her owning up to it.

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bdb7e86d3ba1828acd7081622ffabb20.png

Kelsey had use immunity. Meaning after her testimony, they can still bring her up on charges.
If she had transactional immunity, you would have a point.

Her having use immunity and still pleading the 5th says a lot too. What are you pleading the 5th on, where immunity wouldnt cover you?
Gotcha. I stand corrected. I didn't know that. Appreciate the insight on that.

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand the point of use immunity. If I cant speak freely whats the point? Even if the testimony can't be used if I incriminate myself in anyway they will look in my direction and find evidence.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
if Tory gets found guilty that Sean Kelly dude will more than likely be the reason, yeah he helped establish the fact the girls were fighting but then he said that bullshyt about "he was just shooting everywhere" :francis: :snoop: which could get you a conviction on that negligent discharge....

and would explain why the jury asked about "what do you mean by willfull & on purpose?"

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
if Tory gets found guilty that Sean Kelly dude will more than likely be the reason, yeah he helped establish the fact the girls were fighting but then he said that bullshyt about "he was just shooting everywhere" :francis: :snoop: which could get you a conviction on that negligent discharge....

and would explain why the jury asked about "what do you mean by willfull & on purpose?"
The thing is, that negligence charge was added right before the trial, it wasnt originally there. Prosecution added it while they were still selecting a jury.
At that point the defense already centered their case around Kelly, they can't just drop him right before trial and just let Meg's and Kelsey's testimonies be the only ones ppl heard from that night.