Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

Them taking this long in my opinion let me know they might be coming back with a guilty verdict.

shyt is wild given the state didn’t prove its case.

Yeah that tweet saying the jury is trying to hammer home the definition of “willfully and intentionally” suggests there is a belief Tory shot her…but they’re juggling the particulars of intent

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This might not be good for Meg

To the jury, he might be the only credible witness since both Meg and Kelsey lied.

Carrying a loaded, unregistered firearm in a vehicle? Kelsey knew exactly where to retrieve the gun from. Tory switched seats but was found with the gun. It could be argued he kept the gun safely out of the hands of Kelsey.

Assault with a semiautomatic firearm? Wrestled the gun away from Kelsey. Tory's hands were in the air, unlikely to hit Meg. Stopped Kelsey from continuing to fire at Meg.

Discharging a firearm with gross negligence? He was firing everywhere, but with his hands in the air. This could go either way.

It hasn’t looked good for Megan (or the DA) since Kelsey flipped

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
Them taking this long in my opinion let me know they might be coming back with a guilty verdict.

shyt is wild given the state didn’t prove its case.

I can't front, this is pretty much my mindset right now, if the jury started deliberation today, took a snap shot of this case, & it wasn't obvious that the states case is bullshyt, then that's very concerning, and that line of questioning the jury has is problematic.

and that Meghann Caunff lady said Tory's lawyer told a joke & that one of the female juror's didn't think it was funny, and Tory dosing off yesterday was a bad look too, the jury can see shyt like that & think you're not taking the case seriously,small things like that can snowball into a big problem.

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I can't front, this is pretty much my mindset right now, if the jury started deliberation today, took a snap shot of this case, & it wasn't obvious that the states case is bullshyt, then that's very concerning, and that line of questioning the jury has is problematic.

and that Meghann Caunff lady said Tory's lawyer told a joke & that one of the female juror's didn't think it was funny, and Tory dosing off yesterday was a bad look too, the jury can see shyt like that & think you're not taking the case seriously,small things like that can snowball into a big problem.
Yeah they are going to royally fukk him. The prosecutor didn’t do enough for any of the accounts he’s being charged for.

You hate to see it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yeah they are going to royally fukk him. The prosecutor didn’t do enough for any of the accounts he’s being charged for.

You hate to see it.
This isn't true. It could be like one person there who they all have to flip or is being stubborn. This literally means nothing. They've only had hours. Lol. shyt. People thought this about the Depp trial and look what happened. Remember in a jury everyone has to come to a common ground.

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My thing is as a jury without a clear cut conclusion based on this mess how could you in good conscience convict? What if you’re wrong? Meg is still alive and well walking around. If Tory really didn’t do it and you convict him, you do so wrongfully.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
The fukked up thing about all of this is no matter the verdict both Tory and Megan lost.

If Tory is found not guilty, folks are still gonna believe that he did it and believe that he paid folks off to get the verdict.

If Tory is found guilty, then men are gonna believe that Megan’s people paid off everybody and they gonna feel the machine protected her image.

Either way they both lose..