Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Read a longer article yesterday, which quoted the closing statements extensively, and I thought the prosecutors did well in closing. Usually thats when you say ok forget all the noise and distractions, three people, one victim, who was the shooter? And that's it. Sounds like the jury will get it right. But, juries are unpredictable, or they can be. Prosecutors STRESS these days between close and verdict. Each hour they stay in, makes it more likely for a not guilty.

Those notes from the jury signal, to me, they are closing on a guilty verdict, it's a matter of intent, not did it happen, crucial difference.

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
This isn't true. It could be like one person there who they all have to flip or is being stubborn. This literally means nothing. They've only had hours. Lol. shyt. People thought this about the Depp trial and look what happened. Remember in a jury everyone has to come to a common ground.
Can’t disagree with you there. We’ll see.

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heres what I think the juriors are weighing. Kelsy had immunity. She could have legit said in her testimony that she shot Meg. She didn't. When one has immunity its their best intrest to tell the truth to direct questions as they can get her for lying. She danced around most of the questions but not that one. Im not sure but Im thinking she didn't shot her.

She sent a text after it happened that Tory shot her. Also was interviewed after and said the same. The fact that she all of a sudden now takes all that back all while not directly answering about a 1 million dollar payout has to make you pause. Are we to believe what was said at that moment or that bizare testimony?

Im about 60% sure Torey shot her. I think the night got out of hand and all the alcohol lead to some bad decisions and actions by all parties involved. I think he shot at the ground with the intent to scare her and mistakenly cliped her. Which is why I think the jury is asking about clarification on intent.

Me personally Id vote not guilty cause the case wasn't proven and this is just what I think. The eye witness testimony goes against my theory as he saw a girl walk up to her when he heard the first shots. Then he came over which makes the possibility that he was just disarming the actual shooter a legit possibility. Im just not sure enough to vote guilty.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heres what I think the juriors are weighing. Kelsy had immunity. She could have legit said in her testimony that she shot Meg. She didn't. When one has immunity its their best intrest to tell the truth to direct questions as they can get her for lying. She danced around most of the questions but not that one. Im not sure but Im thinking she didn't shot her.

She sent a text after it happened that Tory shot her. Also was interviewed after and said the same. The fact that she all of a sudden now takes all that back all while not directly answering about a 1 million dollar payout has to make you pause. Are we to believe what was said at that moment or that bizare testimony?

Im about 60% sure Torey shot her. I think the night got out of hand and all the alcohol lead to some bad decisions and actions by all parties involved. I think he shot at the ground with the intent to scare her and mistakenly cliped her. Which is why I think the jury is asking about clarification on intent.

Me personally Id vote not guilty cause the case wasn't proven and this is just what I think. The eye witness testimony goes against my theory as he saw a girl walk up to her when he heard the first shots. Then he came over which makes the possibility that he was just disarming the actual shooter a legit possibility. Im just not sure enough to vote guilty.
What is your thought about the neighbor said abd the fight aspect ?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
theres

no

motive

for

tory

to

do

this

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

She didn’t have full immunity.

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is your thought about the neighbor said abd the fight aspect ?
I think the fight absolutely happened. I dont believe Meg saying she didn't attack anyone. The part of the neighbors testimony that kills my theory though is the fact he heard the first shots before Tory came over there. So who knows.