Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
No it doesnt. It could go either way. Yall need to chill with these predictions bruh. Noone can predict a jury decision. Not even the best lawyers.

This isn't me talking, I'm around prosecutors, I'm in those circles. I study these things too. No one can 100% predict, but look at the R Kelly case, totally different but three month trial, and verdict in 5 hours. It's a known indicator, it's not always accurate, sure.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This isn't me talking, I'm around prosecutors, I'm in those circles. I study these things too. No one can 100% predict, but look at the R Kelly case, totally different but three month trial, and verdict in 5 hours. It's a known indicator, it's not always accurate, sure.
It's been a whole day and a half for a week trial and a fukked up case. Chill brodie.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the fight absolutely happened. I dont believe Meg saying she didn't attack anyone. The part of the neighbors testimony that kills my theory though is the fact he heard the first shots before Tory came over there. So who knows.
That to me is issue About this whole case to me that makes it reasonable doubt . The story is all over the place