Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Something off with Meg. Seems like they labels pumping a lot of money to her. All she rapping about is her p*ssy getting ate while she just graduated college and leading these young girls to a life of being a whore. Tory already exposed what was going on with Interscope when they held him back, this was the industry "dealing with him''.
This would make sense if Tory lanez didn’t blow up during the pandemic with quarantine radio and having women twerk on Instagram. If she leading women astray, what is Tory doing?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
nikka please:hhh:
If yo sister/mother etc have a history of being shady I never taking their side:gucci:
It’s too many brehs getting killed being stupid simps.

nikka, I’m always sticking by my moms and sister lol this shouldn’t even be a question

Brother... No ..hell no

If you're homeboy told you some guy did something shady to him... Are you gonna believe it?

Yeah, why wouldn’t I believe my mans? He’s my mans

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
This whole thing is weird, I just need to know two things:
(1) Did Meg get shot in foot?
(2) If yes, then who pulled the trigger?

If she was shot, the why she was shot can come later.
I'm guessing she was shot in the foot on accident (maybe even a ricochet).

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I’ll say this

If Tory does end up innocent, I can’t fault anyone that had Megs back and believed her. If she’s lying, she’s the problem. Not the people she lied to.

If my sister, or a woman I’m closely affiliated with says some shady shyt happened to her at the hands of some guy, I’m gonna believe her off top. If it comes out later that she was being deceitful, she has to wear that. Can’t fault a black man trying to protect black women. Hold the blsck woman accountable for being deceitful and weaponizing her womanhood

nikkas will def owe Tory an apology though

Romeo from The Harvey show was literally slaughtered by nikkas that have the same retarded mindset that you have. And trust and believe the nikkas that murdered him are “wearing that” in prison

Yes you SIMPS are literally the downfall of men everywhere

:mjlol:

and no dummy the female will never wear that because the whole strategy was to get you to do the SIMP action so she can get away with her BS.